Notre base de 137139 CV vous permet de trouver rapidement un Consultant informatique Nîmes freelance. Recevez gratuitement et sous 24h maximum les CV des meileurs intervenants disponibles.
in project for building SAP platforms for a plublique customer
(more detais will be provided when project is finished).
Consultant at telecom customer (Paris, France) - freelance
Management of EAI, EDI and ABAP teams for putting in place EDI solution for the P2P process of General Expenses of Alcatel Lucent.
- EAI mapping and ABAP specifications and SAP ALE customizing
- Coordination of key user tasks in Purchasing and Accounts Payable department
- Conversion and interface cut-over coordination with other teams.
Senior consultant sole responsible for SAP R/3 implementation of FI-CO modules for Syngenta Crop Protection Lda in Portugal, integrated in the Grow8 International Programme with base in Switzerland, with key responsibilities:
– Identification and documentation of business requirements including GAP analysis
– Overall responsibility for configuration of FI and CO modules
– Support and train the IMCs
– Coordination and participation of activities/business discussions between BPA (Business process approval) from the headquarters and the IMCs.
– System Migration assisted by migration team.
CO-PA and FI/CO senior consultant for Novabase Engineering Portugal
In the context of SAP Logistic and Sales Distribution implementation of SAP R/3, responsible for:
– Setting up Profitability Analysis structure (CO-PA); integration with PS/SD module.
– Enabling integration of Financial modules with Logistic and Sales & Distribution modules
– Responsible for two junior consultants work/coaching
– Enhancing and optimisation of FI/CO modules with new module implementation
– Training and pos-production support
Full life cycle project - FI/CO and conversion sole consultant for Triumph Portugal.
This role involved the following key responsibilities:
– system customizing and documentation
– FI/MM and FI/SD custom integration
– GAP analysis under current Triumphs´ model and solution implementation
– Module and integration test
– Extensive training of key users
– FI/CO Conversion from legacy system (LSMW tool)
– Pos-production support to end users
– Additional support to on going rollout in Madrid, Spain.
– Template model build up
Competence Centre of a Multinational Automotive client. Responsible for:
– Second level support for Clients´ in Europe South and North;
– Driven issues reported by managers, k-users and end-users from sites based in Portugal, Spain, UK and Morocco providing standard R3 solutions from templates and/or analyzing new processes.
– Coordinates PT-team, managing activities of four consultants group; providing assistance to other country teams when requested (PL, GE, IT & PL).
International (JTI) users around the world. Responsible for:
– Second level support for one of the largest tobacco companies in the world.
– Driven issues reported by managers, k-users and end-users from sites based in Malaysia, Turkey, Russia, Canada, etc., providing standard R3 solutions from templates and/or analyzing new processes.
– System configuration.
SAP AS IS diagnosis and Opportunities identification project
– Business processes diagnosis and documentation supported or not by SAP R/3 system and within Financial and Controlling areas
– Validation of processes and discussion with key elements of each departments from the Shared Services Centre: General Accounting, Accounts Payable and Receivable, Treasury, Asset Management and Controlling of each company of the Group (Tourism, Consumer Goods, Services, Health, Real Estate, Transportation, etc.)
– Integration of MM with FI processes and procedures or system gaps identification
– Analysis and opportunities recommendation aligned with the diagnosis and process documentation delivered; detailed explanation of actions to implement.
SAP trainer for Spain and Portugal on a half way through launch of a three-year programme to implement shared services for finance activities in Europe.
– Train the trainers (key users) in the MM SAP module (Purchase to Pay and Supply Chain) in Spain and Portugal
– Setting-up and delivering coaching and classroom training for the shared services headquarter and the Marketing Companies in Spain and Portugal Implementation
– Responsible for co-ordinating and scheduling refreshes of 11 SAP Training Clients to ensure data integrity
– Ensured that all training material were developed with excellence standards (in English, Spanish and Portuguese)
– Testing activities and change management, facilitating communication between the Portuguese/Spanish Companies and the Shared Services Centre