Senior Manager / Forensics
FTI Consulting, Paris
- Management of a team of 6 compliance Tech consultants.
- Coordination of cases related to fraud investigations around
corruption, breach of code of conduct, data breach or GDPR.
- Management of compliance audits across different functions:
finance, HR, procurement and Customs for large clients in industry.
- Development of customer relationships, service offerings and hiring
Assistant Manager / Forensics
KPMG Consulting, Dubai
April 2018 to May 2021
- Worked on multi millions CEO fraud digital investigations (Abu Dhabi
Trading Company) : data collection, preservation, processing and
analysis in compliance to UAE Regulation using: FTK, NUIX and
- Audited compliance internal controls and policies for several
distributors of Baxter and Johnson & Johnson in Gulf Region in
regards to FCPA regulation, functions covered: Travel and expenses
policies, procurement, government relationship, hiring, and customs
- Provided bespoke trainings on best practices related to compliance,
governance to client in Pharma industry.
Forensic Tech Consultant
Jan 2015 to April 2018
- Handled data collection and document review support related to
Volkswagen Case investigations in Wolsburg, Germany. Work
involved copy of mailboxes, mobile phones and servers.
- Assisted Clifford Chance to produce legal document at authorities
request (US Department Of Justice) in regard to a large corruption
case in MENA region.
- Audited KYC process for identifying and controlling non-compliant
customers (politically exposed people, sanctioned terrorism lists), across all channels for BNP Private Bank.
VMWARE Presales Engineer
Jun 2014 – Jan 2015
- Contribution to sales of network virtualization technologies of 5 M
USD to French banking groups including Société Générale.