October Jan 2008 up to now Sirius Consulting, Consultant & Project Manager SAP APO / supply Chain
Founder of Sirius Consulting in January 2008, Free lance since 2002
• Supply Chain & Logistics audit and optimisation
• SAP APO implementation
• ERP Project Management
06/10 to now
SAP ECC Project Manager in a medium size Metal industry company
• Project Management (5 full time equivalent), modules Fi, Co, SD, MM, PP
• Functional definition of the Metal branch SAP solution, liaise with Business and IT
• In charge of MM and PP modules
• Supervise integration testing scenario writing and execution
• Manage Go-Live of the ECC solution (all modules), in charge of Production & Stocks.
DSM – pharma. Switzerland 01/09 up 06/10
Global APO Project –Team Lead (7 Full time equivalents)
• Build the core model for the SNP & PPDS Planning solution distribution and Production planning.
• Define and integrate the Master Planning process in SAP ECC (PP-MM) and APO.
• Coordinate changes in the four regional systems and define integration solution
• Supervise integration testing scenario writing
• Lead integration testing phase
• In coordination with the business team , leading the solution and SAP deployment
• Define & implement Master Planning processes (SNP Optimiser)
• Oversee the implementation of the solution of 4 continents and 10 sites.
• Define and Organise Cut-Over activities for Go-Life
• Supervise training of Key users.
SAP France 2008 up to now
SAP registered Trainer – DP, SNP and PPDS courses for SAP France
• APO SNP registered trainer for SAP France since 2008
SAP Blue-Print leader (PP, MM, QM) – 3 consultants
Coordinate the Blue print phase for a SAP R/3 implementation
Analyse and audit existing practises for planning, production and quality control
Define and document target processes
Issue Blue Print documents to serve as a basis for the Build phase.
APO Project Leader (SNP)
Lead the APO core model implementation in Turnout factory (Belgium) for the short team and medium term distribution planning.
Review and Adapt the short term and medium-long term DRP template solution
Production planning, scheduling and distribution processes alignment for the plant
Supervise testing phase for Solution and processes
Organize users training
Supervise solution Go-Live.
Danone – Lu France-Belgium
11/06 to 03/08
APO PPDS/SNP Team Leader Planning – Core model specification and building phase
Planning Team Leader from Blue print phase –lead a team of 4 full time equivalent
Build and demonstrate prototype in APO (PPDS, APO SNP Optimizer)
Define and agree business rules with the business as a basis for the Optimization approach
Supervise core model Master planning processes & system building phase in APO
Define Planning integration and business processes for the Herentals factory (Belgium)
Supervise implementation of the solution in the Herentals factory
Qimonda – Germany
02/07 – 05/07
APO PPDS, GATP & R/3 PP Expert – Finalize Blue Print Phase
Build up and Finalize prototype in the PPDS area, Accenture Project (2 days / week)
03/06 – 12/06
APO PPDS, GATP /PP-PI Consultant – Review, adapt, implement Nesle GLOBE core model
Adapt & review procedure for MPS/ MRP planning
Supervise and follow-up Go-Live & set up performance indicators
Define and integrate Master Planning Processes for the Nescafe Dieppe factory
Lead Integration test phase and Key user trainning
Define Go-Live procedure
Follow-up Go-Live of the solution
Pierre Fabre, France
Cosmetics, 06/05 - 02/06
APO (DP & SNP) – core model definition and solution building
Review blue print phase and for the S&OP process
Lead APO SNP solution building team – planning process implementation, system configuration and CIF APO-R/3 interface setting up
Beiersdorf, Cosmetics 09/04-06/05, 1 days/w.
APO – APO DP expert (v4.0)
Conduct Forecasting planning workshop, help to define action plan (problem solving and implementation of the promotion tools) - Expert mode Follow-up of actions plan
09/2004 -06/05, 4 days/week
APO SNP Optimiser project: functional co-ordinator for Volvic brand
Co-ordinate the target planning process definition (MPS, and S&OP)
Define & Validate the SNP Optimiser solution together with the technical Team
Lead Go-Live implementation in Volvic
Danone (Dairy & fresh products)
03/2003 - 09/2004
Senior APO & PP consultant: Core model design & roll-out on APO DP, SNP, R/3 PP for Dairy and Biscuits businesses
Coordinate process re-design & implementation for Danone Poland (DP, SNP, PP)
Lead Master Planning and S&OP process definition and system configuration for Danone Belgium (DP, SNP)
Blueprints phase project manager - SAP Logistics (PS, PP, PM)
Personal role : Project Manager for Blueprint phase leader for the Logistics Parts
Avr. 99-Sept. 2002 Senior Consultant & project manager (Cap Gemini Ernst & Young, Management Consulting practise, Paris)
• Supply Chain consulting for industry customers
• Pre-sales and business development
Saint Gobain Pont à Mousson (metal industry)
from 03/2002 to 10/2002
Functional Co-ordinator for a supply Chain business driven APO implementation project
• Co-ordinate the blue-print phase and the build-up of the APO & R/3 PP Core model solution, Master Planning and Scheduling process re-engineering, in charge of SNP parameters settings, supervise DP configuration.
Tubeurop-Usinor (metal industry )
From 09/2001 to 02/2002
Consultant & project manager, Supply Chain audit
• Supply Chain Planning processes audit (production and transportation planning), Business Performance evaluation, and ERP solution assessment.
St Gobain Flaconnage (glass packaging)
04/2001 to 07/2001
Saint Gobain Desjonqueres (France, glass industry - 3 months, 2001) - Consultant, SAP implementation and solution evaluation
• Review the SAP PP solution for constraint based planning and scheduling, evaluate APO options
Weber&Broutin (St. Gobain, building mat.)
from 04/2000 to 01/2001
Project Manager, Sales and Marketing Datawarehouse and reporting solution for Sales and Operations Planning (SOP)
• Functional specifications, supervision of specific developments (Oracle, Business Objects and Hyperion), customer face-off and contract management
Usinor (metal industry)
from 11/99 to 02/2000
Supply Chain Consultant, Baan evaluation and Baan metal solution building
• Specifications of product data management and characteristics based planing transmitted to Baan.
Erasteel (metal industry)
From 04/99 to 10/99
Supply Chain Consultant, Baan implementation
• Production planning processes re-engineering, Baan parameters settings, supervision of specific developments, supervision of the Go-Live process on shop floor.
1996-Jan. 1999 HYDRO ALUMINIUM, Norway and France, research engineer and project manager
1996-1997 Research engineer at Karmoy R&D centre, Norway (18 months)
• Evaluation and specification of a container cooling system for aluminium extrusion presses, prototype building supervision, start-up on production lines in Rockledge (USA) and Raufoss (Norway)
• Process auditing and optimisation (QFD, FMEA, Kanban implementation) in UK and Germany
1997-1998 Project manager, Information technology center, France (18 months)
• Specification of the company ERP new release for production planning and shop floor control (Specific Oracle based solution)
• Project manager for the pilot plant in Tonder (Danemark) , Adrian (USA) and Raufoss (Norway)
1993 -1996 Ph.D. Ecole des Mines de Paris, research contract with Pechiney
• Numerical Finite element simulation of aluminium rolling, industrial and laboratory testing.
1992 Post graduate training period, Russian Institute of Aviation Material (Moscow, Russia),
• Numerical statistical simulation of Nickel Based Supperalloys Casting process.