Vous êtes freelance GENESYS et vous recherchez une mission ? Rejoignez 102.883 autres freelances partout en France.
Déjà inscrit ? Consultez nos offres de mission.
Déposez une offre et trouvez un freelance GENESYS (gratuit)
freelances ayant la compétence GENESYS sur leur CV
Qu'est-ce que GENESYS ?
2011 to 2012
AXA Tech, France
Supervision and support for Genensys suite and in house application, with a mixture of CRMs (Siebel, Salesfroce.com), IVRs, and Alcatel OXE PABX.
2009 to 2011
La Post, France
Deployment, customization, support, trouble shooting, and advise for la post CRM Solution, integrating Siebel Sales 7.7, Genesys Voice, Outbound and Multimedia solutions and Alcatel OXE 4400 PABX.
Mobinil Egypt, Genesys-Siebel Integration
Deployment of the GPlus Communication, and configuration synchronization adaptor and Integration with the Siebel 8 Application. Implementation, maintenance and operations of Genesys test call centre environment, designing test scripting for the solution.
Rabobank Genesys-Siebel Development
Development, Implementation, Integration of Siebel Call Centre applications 7.8 and the complete Genesys 6.5 – 7.5 applications among multiple PBXs (Cisco’s Call Manager, Avaya Index, Alcatel), the task included auditing existing solutions, proposing improvements, planning and executing and trouble shooting Software migrations
Nextiraone Genesys 7 Development.
In partnership with Nextiraone Belgium, Eduardo implemented CCA/CCpulse Reporting, Multimedia Routing (MCR), and General Genesys7/7.5 Implementations for multiple customers including Toyota Belgium, Euroclear, Banksys, Telenet, Browning, CAP Gemini, among others, it includes trouble shooting, development of routing strategies, designing and troubleshooting reporting components implementation and auditing.
T-Mobile UK, Genesys 7 Development, Hatfield, UK.
Migration of Genesys 6.5 Environment to Version 7 for CIS Routing. Including a redesign of configuration information and the Implementations of an URS based IVR Packet writer for T-Mobil (Telesis) network, and plan migration and prototype Genesys Voice Portal. Other activities are scope, manage and trouble shoot Genesys Agent Desktop (GAD) application integration and configuration as well as managing and design the MCR (Multi Channel Routing) frame work. Design and Plan T-Mobile custom java based application that integrates with Genesys outbound solution, and design, and technically lead teams deploying Genesys centric solutions at T-Mobile.
Optimus Genesys 7 Migration 2004, Lisbon, Portugal
*Migration of Genesys 6.5 Environment to Version 7. This included planning, trouble shooting, integration Optimus desktop solution with a particularly emphasis en Genesys Outbound suite. Activities includes custom skill based routing and reporting, and Call Concentrator customization, IVR integration. Environment was Oracle 9.2, HP-UX 11, Nortel Symposium, Unix and PL-SQL scripting, and Genesys Desktop customization. Optimus implemented around Genesys Outbound a solution that handles a big part of their CRM interactions with extensive integrations.
Mapfre Genesys 7 Proof of concept, Madrid, Spain.
* This proof on concept demonstrated Genesys capacity to integrate with Portrait desktop environment and the Dharma PBX and successfully demonstrated through hard metrics the advantages of a Genesys environment with respect to the existing Dharma for the different aspects of the call centre. The proof of concept demonstrated how Genesys was much more robust, reliable, expandable, and demonstrated the capacity of agent state reporting beyond the states allowed by the Dharma PBX through the use of Genesys T-Server library to create custom statistics recorded by Stat Server, Call Concentrator and CC Analyser.
As well as the proof of concept, I was responsible for defining an RFP and a set of deliverables for Unisys Spain to manage the deployment of the solution though out the different Mapfre business units.
Optimus Genesys 5.1-6.5 Migration 2003, Lisbon, Portugal
*Migration from Genesys 5.1 Environment to Version 6.5. This included planning, trouble shooting, integrating Optimus desktop solution with a particularly emphasis en Genesys Outbound suite. The main desktop application had to be extensively rewritten as well as many PL-SQL scripts used to manage customers. It included upgrading Oracle 8.0.5 to Oracle 9.2, HP-UX 11, Nortel Symposium, Unix and PL-SQL scripting as well as Genesys Desktop customization.
Mapfre Portratit-Dharma integration, Madrid, Spain.
*Setting up and Managing the Portrait Development and Test Environment * Evaluation issues on Dharma DataVoice API. * Debugging the environment Issues * Testing and Trouble shooting CTI integration issues
Software : Portrait Agent Desktop, Dharma DataVoice CTI, Dharma PBX, Cibernos IVR, Visual Studio, C++ Platform : Windows 2000, dotNet 1.1, MS-SQLServer.
CRM Knowledge Management, Unisys
* Development and administration of a Intranet web based Knowledge Management system for the Global Unisys CRM Community using the Knowledge.Net.
Mobilkom AG, Vienna, Austria.
*Genesys 6.5 Development f a custom reporting system for Genesys based on the T-Server API. The system consisted on a Unix Server process developed on C++ (qms) for real-time statistics integrated on the desktop, as at the time there was not a suitable Genesys solution available.
Gerling N. V., Namur Siebel 2000 Implementation, Namur, Belgium.
*Analysis, customization and deployment for Siebel Financial Service Application (Siebel 2000). and integration with legacy systems using EIM (Enterprise Integration Manager). The Siebel application was integrated as well to a Siemens PBX using custom Siemens CTI API.
Novis Genesys 5.1 Implementation, Portugal 2001
* Genesys 5.1 implementation. Deployment included Reporting and Outbound suites, desktop integration (VB Basic) on an Avaya PBX.
Barclays Siebel Migration, UK. 2000
* Migration from the Scopus to Siebel, and integration with back end system through ActiveX interfaces, and the EAI (eBusiness Application Integration)
E3G/ONI Call Center, Portugal
* Installation, configuration and custom development for the Complete Genesys Suite including Genesys Internet Suite, in a Multi-operating system environment (Sun, NT) using Oracle DBMS and Lucent Definity ACD, and Clarify as front End.
Coutts-Natwest Camelot Project, UK. 1999
* Installation and configuration of the complete Genesys Solution, and the development of Client application to interface Customer Relationship Management Software (Clarify) with the telephony ACD (Aspect), using Sun’s high availability servers.
OFC- MS Money Integration. Ingeniería de Soluciones S.A. (IS)- Microsoft
* Prototype developed in conjunction with Microsoft to use Microsoft Money as a secure client for a Bank in Mexico. The prototype used a mark up language called OFC 1.0 (Open Financial Connectivity), ISAPI, MFC and C++.
ACAFFI project - ISOSA
* Document Management project which involved creating scripts to automate the import of Standardized and free format scanned documents into and Hypertext Database (Folio Views), with automatic correlated links creation and its publication in a Web server in the Corporate Intranet
Video Library - Channel 11, TV. (once tv)
* Video Management application written in Progress 4GL for a TV Station.