As a Client Success Manager for the French Enterprise market, my role is to ensure customer satisfaction and retention, while
identifying upsell opportunities. My portfolio is composed of strategic, international customers. Responsibilities include:
• Fostering the adoption and optimization of the Cornerstone solution by the customer, through solution reviews, benchmarks
and optimization workshops.
• Identifying risks and upsell opportunities, and working in partnership with the Account Manager to address them.
• Being the main point of contact for functional/technical challenges or escalations and liaise with internal teams to provide
solutions to the customer.
I was responsible for leading the implementation of the Cornerstone solution, for a variety of EMEA clients.
Through various projects I have had the opportunity to implement all Cornerstone modules: LMS (Learning), EPM (Performance),
ATS (Recruitment), SMP (Succession), COMP (Compensation). My main responsibilities were:
• As part of the “Black Belt” team, I was involved as an expert in challenging assignments to secure renewals or ongoing
• Leading large implementation projects for Enterprise clients (Suez, OCP Maroc, Saudi Electricity..).
• Leading inclusive (mid-market) implementations through the “Realise” (8 weeks) and “Now” (3 weeks) methodologies.
Consultant specialized in the implementation of the SaaS talent management solution Cornerstone OnDemand. I have led the
implementation of Cornerstone for a variety of international clients, as a functional lead. My main responsibilities included:
• Analyzing client’s talent processes and challenging their requirements
• Leading discovery and design workshops
• Configuring the solution
• Onboarding and training junior consultants