Mohamed - Administrateur système MFG PRORef : 160217R001
2063 BEN AROUS (Tunisie)
DBA, Administrateur système, Consultant technique, Business Analyst (49 ans)
11/04/2011 present : IT EMEA Database Administrator: Asteel Flash Group a American-French international company acting on the domain chipset and electronic products.
• Menager of infrastructure side in the project of installation of QAD2014 in Asteelflash Group
o Study, deseign and implemenation of infrastrucures solution for QAD2013,QAD 2014 to be installed in all sites over the world (US,EU,CN).
o Installation of QAD 2014 EE
o Installation of all add-ons (TMS,CSS,CRM, Qxtend,…)
o Administration of the applications (Progress Databases, appserver, Tomcat, patches, compilations)
o Administration of users.
o Implementation of eFormZ of Minisoft
o Implementation and administration of Qxtend 1.8.5 and Excelrator.
o Troubleshouting and fixing technical issues related to the application and Database.
o Implementation of interfaces using the middleware Dell BOOMI
o Design process between application using Dell Boomi and SOAP and FTP files
o Troubleshoot process in Atoms inside Boomi using the Cloud
o Monitoring the Dell Boomi server
• Administration of ORACLE/SQl-server/Progress databases
o In fact this company possesses a variety set of application bases on the above mentioned types of RDBMS systems my task was to maintain those DBs and optimize their use in both environment Windows/Linux environment.
• Administration of Sendmail (free mail server ) over Linux OS:
o Setup maintain and optimization the use of this Free mail server over a set of physical servers distributed on the EMEA regions (France,Tunisia).
• Management of different operating systems:
o mainly Windows 2008 R2 , HyperV, Linux Redhat, ESXi including hardware and software support:
o Active Directory,LDAP, Kerio, sendmail, WMS (Redprairie) a warehouse management application,MFG-PRO (American ERP) , QAD
28/11/2010 15/02/2011: IT senior project manager/ IIT-JET (Intentional Information Technology company ( A Canadian IT company operating exclusively in Public sector in Libya)
Senior Project Manager: managing project in GECOL (General Electricity Company Of Libya)
- Follow-up the roll-out of the ERP (IFS) in the Libyan Electricity company (GECOL) in hundreds of sites in all sides of its activity: Power Generation, Distribution, Transmission, and warehouses (logistics). This task consist in the coordination between the different teams involved on this project (networking team, gathering & cleaning data from the legacy system team, trainers, implementing team, etc …) and also leading permanently meeting and writing minutes of meeting report and also helping and supporting in the technical issues encountered during the roll-out.
- Design, build and follow-up of the project T&A system and its interface with the ERP IFS: this project consist on the set-up and installation of T&A devices for swipe cards and link them with an application which collects the data and import it to the main database of the ERP IFS to be used as basic data for the payroll and the end of the month.
- Follow-up the installation of SharePoint and different workflows on the company.
06-2005 30/10/2010: IT Systems & Business Analyst team leader/ Johnson Controls (an USA headquartered company installed in more than 90 countries: one of the biggest suppliers of car maker over the world)
Assistant Project Manager. Supporting the implementation of ERP (MFG/PRO) in several worldwide plants (Tunisia, France, Slovakia, Macedonia, Mexico and China).
- Consulting and project management services for the implementation of the ERP.
- Reviewing, analyzing and develop new specifications to meet the needs of each plant.
- Conception, design and implementation of a core system for electronic plants over MFG/PRO to standardize the processes for all plants (logistics and production department).
- Reviewing the current system architecture and providing recommendations to deploy Microsoft Domain for best administration of the users, servers, desktops, printers etc…
- Deploying a Data-warehouse system to allow the final users create their own reports: this application uses SQL-SERVER FTP-SERV and local made application to retrieve data from the production Databases with a schedule frequencies.
- Follow up on the technical issues and advise on the selection of the appropriate solutions.
- Follow up and participate to the global conference calls (KPI and MOA discussions).
Implementation Expert. Responsible for supporting the implementation of a customer Logistics processes for car maker customers such as Peugeot, Citroen, Renault etc…:
- Consulting and project management services for the implementation of the Shipping systems.
- Coordinating the Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and the Users’ Acceptance Test (UAT) planning, executing and gathering the tests results using SOX documents.
- Overseeing the data conversion from the legacy systems.
- Planning and monitoring the execution of the end-users trainings.
- Working with the logistic department to define the way of receiving, stocking raw materials and define shipping finished goods processes.
- Working with financial department to design, develop and implement a new invoicing module to fit the need of customers.
- Overseeing the network connectivity and infrastructure implementation in Tunisian Plant
- Overseeing the administration of the company’s LAN and WAN.
- Overseeing the helpdesk activities.
- Assists in the troubleshooting of the escalated help desk issues.
- Helping out in the vendors’ evaluation and selection for the hardware and software products.
- Supporting the management of the purchase of the hardware and software products.
Business Analyst. Responsible for supporting and solving all logistics and financial issues in electronics plants:
- Implementation of EDI tools (EDIFACT, Odette…).
- Design development and implementation of stock inventory : this application allow to do an inventory in 1 day instead of 3 days before
- Design, develop and Set up the barcode module for logistics department: preparation and set up of printers, wireless scanners and antennas.
10-1998 05-2005: DBA, ERP Expert and MS Windows System Administrator.
- Project manager of migration to Windows 2000/ Active Directory: Installation of servers of the group with Windows NT 4. 0 in addition of their Administration and maintenance and management of security.
- Administration and management of ORACLE Databases on the sites of Group POULINA; these tasks include all the aspects of managing a Database (Backups, Security, and table-spaces management…).
- DATAMINGS installation (Part of the data-warehouse setup): These DATAMINGs are elaborated using SQL SERVER 7. 0 and consists in the automatic import of data from Progress 8. 3b databases with DTSs planned. This task includes the administration of SQL SERVER databases.
- Installation, Administration and development with PROGRESS 8.3b of software package MFGPRO 8.6 on the sites of Poulina Group. This task includes the installation of more than 20 sites with this software package (installation of Windows NT servers, Progress, and MFGPRO), administration of Progress databases (creation, security, dump/load, Backups…) and development of new needs in reporting in MFGPRO (American ERP).
- Managing the project of the migration from MFGPRO 8.6D to MFGPRO eB in Progress 9.1d this task include the migration of programs and the Progress 8.3B databases to Progress 9.1d
- Installation and administration of servers of the software package HRACCESS of IBM in the platform ( Windows NT , SQL SERVER 7.0)
Linux Servers administration.
MS Sql server (2008R2,2005,….) database administration
OCSE : ORALE CERTIFIED SQL EXPERT
Windows domain and active directory administration.
Project management in national and multinational scales.
Programming in Progress 7,8,9 GUI and CHUI (App-Builder, Report-Builder, Progress Editor; Database Administration, Data Dictionary)
Database Administrator: Progress (7,8 et 9)
EDI (Electronic Data interchange) mainly over MFGPRO with Standard EDIFACT and ODETTE.
Analysis method : Merise
Citrix Meta-frame XP administration and LAN / WAN network, TCP/IP…
C, C++, Visual Basic, PL/SQL and Transact SQL etc…
Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server Administration.
Active Directory and windows servers’ administration.
Reports design and development using Crystal Reports.
Microsoft DTS and Analysis Services.
MS Office family, MS Project and MS Visio.
English, French, Italian and Arabic
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
2011: Linux Administration
2008: Bar coding modules designing implementation
2005: EDI training.
2003: CITRIX Meta-frame Administration.
2001: Lotus Domino Administration.
2001: SQL Server Administration
2000: Oracle Administration.
2000: MFG-PRO Administration.
2000: Windows Administration.
1999: PROGRESS development and administration
1998: Engineer degree in Information Sciences (Sciences University of Tunis).
Ces profils pourraient vous intéresser !
Chef de projet ACCESS
Administrateur système AS400
Directeur de projet Ingénieur de développement PHP PROGRESS PL SQL QAD
Consultant technique Progress OpenEdge