Vous êtes freelance MICROSOFT MESSAGE QUEUING et vous recherchez une mission ? Rejoignez 102.834 autres freelances partout en France.
Déjà inscrit ? Consultez nos offres de mission.
Déposez une offre et trouvez un freelance MICROSOFT MESSAGE QUEUING (gratuit)
freelances ayant la compétence MICROSOFT MESSAGE QUEUING sur leur CV
Since February 2008
Siriona (Software publisher) :
(Paris – France)
Job description: (Head of Connectivity)
Head of connectivity developments in an international environment,
Working closely with worldwide partners (Expedia (UK), Booking.com (Holland), HotelBeds (Spain), TransHotel (Spain), SynXis (USA), Agoda (Thailand) , Orbitz (USA), Lastminute (USA), EHBox (USA), Amadeus (France), HRS (Germany), Vener (Italy), RatesToGo (Australia), HIS (Japan)
My job consists of :
- Developing a closely technical collaboration with each of my partners
- Providing the most reliable and the fastest architecture on every connectivity
- Having a permanently transversal partnership vision
- Providing real-time monitoring (meaning logging and alerting)
- Innovating and providing reliable and viable solutions in order to increase productivity and reduce maintenance
Due to a large number of connectivity with worldwide partners we had to review the main core and architecture in order to reduce coupling and dependences so that we can have a precise service management by feature and not only for a whole connectivity.
This provided to strive to integration continue allowing fixing in a very short delay any kind of issue.
This split let us implementing a new architecture oriented services provided by a solid infrastructure based on our own ServiceBus implementation (Command & Event Driven).
At the forefront of the .NET technology (Framework 4.0, MVC 3, Inversion of control, MEF, Message Queuing) we managed to make reliable a real-time XML platform decomposed into single services with a very high scalability without missing any kind of information due to event and command driven.
My architectural and technical participation :
Since August 2002
Making SOA architecture (oriented services) based on Message Queuing infrastructure (Using commands and Events).
This solution allows quickly separating different features into single services.
Each service should do only one specific action so once a service is built there’s no reason to modify except if there’s an issue on it.
Once all transverse services are built the main cores is usable by all new connectivity without modifying or learning all business rules.
A new service should only know wich event it has to listen or which command it should handle.
This avoid to know business rules or all existent code as only what you want to do or what you want to listen is important on this view model.
The asynchronous approach of message queuing allows also to cut-off some services without stopping the entire infrastructure.
If a service is stopped messages sent to it will just pile up and consumed once the service will be up again.
This solution reduces greatly maintenance and increase scalability.
With this solution you can outsource some modules because the business rules and core engine knowledge is not mandatory for developing a new service.
Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF) simplified this approach indeed.
Sage (Software Publisher) :
(Paris – France)
Job description: (Project manager)
My job consisted of :
- Leading and manage a team aligned with the strategies put in place.
- Ensuring proper coordination with other services.
- Making up the risk factors.
- Ensuring the quality of information with counterparts in other services.
- Monitoring of projects (analysis, interpretation, Encryption, Tracking).
- Sharing my ability to analyze and synthesize.
- Listening other people.
- Providing innovation.
In order to perpetuate products architecture we managed to migrate existing software’s developed with older technologies (MFC c++) to recent .NET framework.
Letting unmanaged code get along with managed code was really a good solution and allowed to migrate part after part without redeveloping entire product, this solution wouldn’t have ben reasonable by the way.
More than migrating part of code we also have added new features faster due to .NET extensions.
My architectural and technical participation:
- Creating reusable components library (Web Parts, WebServices, WebUserControls) for helping new websites constructions using reporting like Business Objects XCelsius.
- Those components may be integrated into web environment or desktop application.
- Technical improvement for reducing density code.
- Creating hybrid data access layer in order to support Microsoft Access, SQL Server 2000 / 2005 and Oracle 8 / 9 / 10g.
- Developing DLL in order to automatize database migration executing scripts in runtime.
- Cutting user interface in user controls.
- Hosting Crystal Report engine for a better reporting.
July – August 2000 Research Laboratory on semiconductors
(Montpellier - France)
Creation of a sotware for driving lazer in order to automatize a photoluminescence spectral manipulation in the laboratory of study group of semiconductors. Controlling a laser, monochromator and a synchronous detection to collect the intrinsic and extrinsic properties of a semiconductor placed in a cryostat.