M'hamed - Ingénieur de production ACTIVE DIRECTORYRef : 190312B001
07/2016 – Till Now: Project Manager at Divona SPA (Network & Satellite Telecom for Oil&Gas Industry & Telecom)
- Planning & Managing project development, execution from initiation to closure.
- Working with Sales Department on: project charter, outlining goals, timing, deliverables, project scope, and required resources.
- Working with technical team lead to complete work breakdown structure for the estimation of efforts needed for each task.
- Preparing and providing a project schedule to all participants to identify the commencement of their tasks.
- Resolving issues and solving problems throughout the project cycle.
- Communicating with the requirement of external contractors or consultants to accomplish the project plan,
-Tracking and reporting project milestones and providing status reports to business partners.
- Managing risks.
- Preparing progress reports for and attending regular meetings with client
- Preparing and conducting: Network acceptance tests, site acceptance Tests, Final delivery acceptance.
- Applying best practices for the successful execution and project management.
- Ensuring successful archive of project documents after the project completion.
- Technical Pre-sales activities for related projects with other clients.
Delivered clients: KCA DEUTAG, SINOPEC Ltd., REPSOL, CGG Veritas, BGP Inc., JV GAS, OILServ, Samsung E&C, Play Mode Group, GRANITTAM, Groupement Berkine, Timimoune Gas, Vector InfoTech, Smart Link, Satlinker, Expro, Zergoune Group, Vital Care, CALL CENTER TAMAZOUZT, ...
05/2014 – 07/2016: IT & Telecom specialiste & IS Officer interim at AXA ASSISTANCE Group
o Responsible for installing, managing and configuring:
Softwares, desktops, Windows Servers, Group directory, Office 365 (on webmail and on outlook), Blackberry server/terminals, Backup products, Anti-Virus products, DNS/DHCP, TCP/IP, Internet services, VPN, Wireless and Firewalls.
o Supporting more than 60 desktops and laptops running over windows XP/7/8.1 and other devices following ITIL Standards.
o Identify, resolve critical issues related to system, network & software production.
o Installing & maintaining local IT infrastructure.
o Software Project management (Tests, Production, reporting, support, training users, newsletter...)
o ERP implementation life cycle : Sage, Concerto, ONE, Salesforce.
o Administering the IT&IS department’s policies and procedures.
o Procedural documentation and relevant operation reports.
o Supervising contractors’ work and managing outsourcing contracts.
o Working on Data recovery plan and Ensure high security standards are
o Coordinate the information security projects (Data Recovery Plan, Data privacy, Pentesting ...) with the regional department.
o Ensure IT conformity with the regional department's standards.
12/2013 – 05/2014: IT Technical Support Atlas Access
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Technical support for more than 80 desktops and laptops running with different systems and softwares following ITIL standards.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques
- Field intervention if needed for incidents resolution.
- Windows servers & database administration.
- Network Monitoring & administration.
- Web administration.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Participate in presales activities.
06/2013 - 12/2013: IT HelpDesk Technician Ooredoo Algeria
- Supporting a wide and varied client base more than 200 user following ITIL standards (Incident management, Change & Problem management, Service-level & Continuity management, Configuration management, Help desk, Knowledge management).
- Incident investigation.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Hardware diagnostic and Inventory.
- Team coordination.
01/2013 – 05/2013 : Web dev Freelancer
2012 – 2013: Participant and team member
Software-Freedom-Day, La semaine du web, Hack the hackathon competition (winner team), WordPress-Day workshops.
02/2012 – 06/2012: Apps development (Project Graduation)
Desktop App design and development for the office of research activities at the university.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
o Incidents Management : HP Service Manager, Bugzilla, GLPI, OsTicket.
o Project management, IT Service Delivery & IT Managed services: PMP, ITIL, MS Project, MS SharePoint, Asana, Agile.
o High level Planning, Contract management, Budget control, Pre-sales, Logistics, Supply Chain, Accounts management.
o Systems and network administration: Windows client & server, Active Directory, File server, WSUS, DHCP/DNS, GPO and scripts, Windows Deployment Server, FTP/SFTP, Firewalling, Cisco switching & routing, VLAN, VMware.
o ERP : Sage, Concerto, ONE, Salesforce, Atlas.
o Coding and Dev. Environments : HTML, CSS, , C++, Delphi, WordPress, twitter Bootstrap.
o E-mail administration : Office365, google apps mail, Lotus Notes
o Network & Telecom : Topologies & design, TCP/IP, Satellite (VSAT), WiMAX Broadband, VPN & Private networks, network management system.
o Hardware / Software Inventory: SpiceWorks, OCS Inventory
o IP telephony support and integration (Cisco & AVAYA).
o Experimented in local and network printers and scanners.
o IT rooms and data centers management: commissioning, security of environment, cabling, racking, power supply and energy.
o Anti-virus and Security: Symantec End-point Protection manager, Kaspersky Security Center
o Data base : MS SQL Server, MySQL.
o Website content management: WordPress & Joomla.
o Microsoft Office : Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook, Lync, Visio
o Others : Adobe Photoshop, Prezi, Mind mapping with FreeMind, Evernote
Core Competences :
• Applying Expertise & Technology
• Team motivation
• Organizational Analyzing
• Technical Trouble-shooting
• Learning & Researching
• Delivering Results
• Customer Satisfaction
• Sales & Business Development
Arabic : Mother Tongue
French : Read, written and spoken
English : Read, written and spoken
Training and Education
June 2008: Baccalaureate in Technologies (Electrical engineering)
2009 - 2012: Bachelor degree in computer science
•Information Systems and Artificial Intelligence
2012 – 2013: Master 1 in Telecoms
•Intelligent and Communicating systems
2018: Managing multiple projects with MS Project
2017: Training in Health, Safety and Environment Management (HSE)
2017: Training in Project management (PMP)
2015: Training in Windows server 2012 Administration (Certified)
2015: Training in Sophos - Cyberoam (CCNSP Certified)
2014: Training in Symantec Endpoint Manager
Ces profils pourraient vous intéresser !
Chef de projet ACTIVE DIRECTORY
Administrateur système WINDOWS
Administrateur système WINDOWS
chef de projet infrastructure
Ingénieur système LINUX
- Maisons-Alfort, Val-de-Marne
Responsable / technicien support informatique
Support utilisateurs WINDOWS
Chef de projet infrastructures - IT
Chef de projet
- LES CLAYES-SOUS-BOIS