PAN signifie Personal Area Network.
Managing Director, in charge of Marketing and Operations
- Articulated the company’s Business Plan, service offering and “Sales & Marketing Performance Maximization Framework” concept (Actionable strategies, effective processes, information assets, enabling technologies and appropriate measures),
- Designed and deployed “marketing-in-a-box” tools,
- Devised the prospecting strategy & lead generation plan to reach 2 M€+ revenue target with a yearly increase of 30%,
- Developed and strengthen global strategic business & technology partnerships with leading SaaS (“Software as a Service”) solutions providers,
- Recruited and coached high performance multi-lingual team of up to 15 CRM Experts, Senior Consultants & Project Managers,
- Supervised overall execution for some of the most strategic accounts and devised global strategies aiming at growing new sales and optimizing customer revenues,
Exceeded revenue targets, growing the company to a highly profitable techno-marketing agency in less than 2 years (over 4 M€ in turn-over with 15% net profit),
Landed and developed major European contracts with leading global organisations,
Awarded unique European e-Marketing vendor by Hewlett-Packard EMEA. Providing highly-sophisticated, automated and innovative online marketing infrastructure for the delivery of all international e-Marketing programmes (Over 4 M consumers, SMBs and Micro-businesses addressed in 16 European countries),
Hewlett-Packard EMEA, Alcatel Worldwide, Symantec EMEA, Lexmark Europe, Wall Street Systems / Trema International, HighDeal Europe, Eutelsat Communications, etc.
- Member of the Executive Committee, created and managed the International CRM Division with full P&L responsibility,
- Instrumental in the design & marketing of the e-Marketing service offering as well as the company’s expansion across Europe,
- Built and executed strategic & operational marketing and business plans,
- Spearheaded the account management activity with responsibility for leading a team of up to 20 Project Managers,
- Implemented a cutting-edge European sales, marketing and project management on-demand application,
- Provided strategic thinking and leadership in multi-channel pan-European CRM programmes design and execution,
- Appointed and led project task force on new business opportunity assessment and RFP / RFI responses,
- Grew the partner ecosystem by successfully securing and developing European strategic business & technology partnerships,
- International institutional representation (spokesperson),
Contributed actively to the rapid growth of the company as a European e-Marketing leader,
Realised annual service revenue of over 5 M€ and achieved significant business growth (+150%) within the first 2 years,
Drastically increased sales effectiveness by a factor of 3 (by reducing lost opportunities, increasing closure rate & pipeline visibility and accuracy), reduced campaign delivery life-cycle by a factor of 2.5, raising customer satisfaction to 98.5%,
Grew the team by a factor of 4 in one year, expanding through the acquisition & integration of 5 European subsidiaries,
Rolled-out the highly innovative and integrated “Cisco Rewards” pan-European channel loyalty program (20,000+ resellers in 20 EMEA countries). Exceeded Cisco’s program uptake goal and revenue (over 70% penetration rate in year 1),
Cisco Systems Europe, Hewlett-Packard EMEA, Juniper Networks Europe, Akamaï, Intel Europe, Inktomi / Yahoo!, etc.
European Accounts Sales & Marketing Director, International CRM Business Unit
- Designed and implemented the sales & marketing strategy for the International CRM Division, resulting in the acquisition and development of major European accounts,
- Headed up the team responsible for the design and implementation of cutting-edge international sales & marketing initiatives, including call center-related projects, reengineering and integration of sales & marketing information systems and bespoke CRM programmes implementation,
- Contributed in regular “think tank” sessions / workshops with clients’ Executives and Business Unit Managers,
Reoriented the activity towards customer needs and multiplied the revenues by a factor of 3 & the average contract value by a factor of 5, while drastically increasing margins to a profit of over 20% with same staff level,
Increased significantly operational effectiveness and successfully coordinated large multi-channel pan-European lead generation, customer acquisition, retention and loyalty programmes,
3Com Europe, Microsoft, Oracle, MCI Worldcom, Bull Europe, Digital Equipment, Hitachi Data Systems, 3M International, World Online / Tiscali, CNT, Nortel Networks Europe, etc.
Account Director, Pan-European Accounts
- Recommended and developed pan-European one-to-one interactive communication strategies and results-driven tactics for leading organisations,
- Hired and managed a cross-functional team of up to 10 Marketing Project Managers together with co-ordinating a network of over 20 external vendors to envision, scope, architect and roll-out highly effective multi-channel pan-European marketing campaigns,
- Project-managed international key accounts and ensured excellence in execution,
- Oversaw every project development phases and controlled compliance with project work plan, budget & schedule,
Uncovered new business opportunities & devised integrated programs resulting in over 2 M€ in closed business,
Achieved revenue targets 4 years in a row and increased business opportunity backlog by a factor of 3,
Initiated a business process reengineering project that yielded significant operational efficiencies and reduced customer engagement and service costs by a factor of 2,
Recommended and implemented highly successful channel & end-user pan-European integrated campaigns (Direct mail, e-mailing, web marketing, telesales / telemarketing, advertising),
Implemented Cisco Systems’ first European lead generation call center and sales & marketing database supporting both channel and end-user sales in over 20 countries,
Cisco Systems Europe, 3Com Asia-Pacific, Eurostat (European Commission), Eunetcom (France Telecom & Deutsche Telekom joint venture), Network General, etc.
Manager, UK Subsidiary
- Successfully developed business from scratch and managed UK operations.