Vous êtes freelance et vous recherchez une mission de consultant sap bpc ? Rejoignez 104.203 autres freelances de notre réseau pour trouver une mission ou une préembauche.
Déjà inscrit ? Consultez nos offres de mission.
Déposez une offre de mission de consultant sap bpc (gratuit)
Pas immatriculé ? Effectuez vos missions freelance avec SPG, la société de portage salarial des informaticiens.
missions de consultant sap bpc
Consultant SAP BPC en télétravail
Consultant SAP Migration de données sur Tours
Consultant SAP S/4HANA sur Tours
Consultant SAP bilingue allemand sur Strasbourg
Consultant Talend sur Cluse
Consultant Reporting SAP sur Paris
Consultant SAP PPDS sur Lyon
Consultant AS400 sur Lille
Consultant SAP Concur sur Paris
Consultant EDI/SAP sur Paris
Vous êtes consultant sap bpc et vous recherchez une mission ? Déposez votre CV pour accéder à toutes nos offres à pourvoir dès maintenant.
MANAGING CONSULTANT. HCL-AXON, USA and EUROPE; January 2011-Present
● Leading an international team building Sales Demos and Accelerators with EPM 10 (latest BPC)
● Leading BPC 7.5 NW implementation for a large insurance company.
● Designing BPC 7.5 NW applications (legal consolidations and planning)
● Managing the BPC team onsite.
● Working with other teams designing SAP ECC and BW.
PROGRAM MANAGER. GLENTURE/OPTIMAL, NATIONWIDE USA; November 2009-January 2011
● International consolidations and eliminations with BPC 7.5.
● Led, designed and developed a BPC 7.5 / Xcelsius / Extended Analytics solution for a large Global Insurance Group consisting of top down target setting (dashboards) and bottom up planning and forecasting (BPC).
● Upgraded BPC from 4 to 7 for a retail company.
● Rebuilt BPC from scratch for a Chicago based Investment Company.
● Developed imports and reports for a NY based Bank
● Provided dynamic rolling forecast solution for a Healthcare organization.
● Supported sales by leading industry specific demos with new customers to close new contracts.
● Fully utilized exceeding 100% utilization.
SENIOR CONSULTANT/PROJECT LEAD. SAP BUSINESS OBJECTS, CHICAGO, IL, USA; 2006-2009
● Scoped clients' performance management, financial planning, and reporting needs.
● Led solution workshops with client financial executives to translate requirements into value added solutions.
● Performed the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of SAP Business Objects based solutions (Business Objects Planning and BPC/Outlooksoft).
● Advised and assisted clients with planning processes and solutions.
● Worked one-on-one with clients, other consultants and support personnel to develop creative solutions for CFOs.
● Presented solutions and trained clients giving them greater understanding of our products and services.
● Utilized cutting edge technologies and software tools such as Business Objects Planning, BPC (Outlooksoft), MS Excel, Visual Basic for applications (VBA), ActiveX controls, MS SQL (2000/2005), MS Access, Oracle, and NetWeaver.
● Supported sales efforts by leading product workshops and engaging with potential customers, resulting in three major multimillion international contracts in the US, Brazil and Mexico.
● Produced 17 full projects and over 5 thousand billing hours in the Banking, Healthcare, Insurance, Retail, Transportation, Telecom and General industries.
PROJECT MANAGER. EADS, PARIS, FRANCE; 2002-2005
● Analysis, planning, development, and deployment of IT infrastructure for digital wireless telecommunications technology.
● Gathered and defined business requirements for international technology experts, industrialists, end users, marketing and financial professionals.
● Technical and business planning, as well as presentations and reporting, negotiation of contracts, budget planning and scheduling, financial analysis, bid and sales support.
● Controlled project execution.
● Reported status, issues and progress to department director.
● Successfully managed risks, improved business processes, reduced costs, increased efficiency and provided creative solutions within each business case scenario.
● Produced high quality documentation and version control.
● My input and recommendations provided guidance to our stakeholders, expanded our technology, helped gain highly competitive new contracts and markets, increased horizontal collaboration among our international members and attracted new users, experts, professionals and industrialists worldwide.
● Our team helped to generate over US $100 million in new contracts per year.
BUSINESS ANALYST. MATRA NETWORKS, PARIS, FRANCE; 1999-2002
● Worked in the telecommunications (wireless, VoIP, PBX) strategy and product line department.
● Analyzed and forecast our competitors' businesses to develop our own strategies.
● Gathered and provided weekly business intelligence information distributed to sales and executives (new contracts, deals, sales, technologies).
● My analysis proved instrumental in providing Matra with:
○ in-depth understanding of the market and competitors' products, services, strategies and financial resources;
○ new pricing strategies for markets, products, and services;
○ strategies to launch new products;
○ ease in the decision making process to modify the existing telecommunications product line and services.
CONSULTANT. EUROPA MANAGEMENT CONSULTING LTD, (EMC), BERLIN-OXFORD-PARIS; 1998-1999
● Business development, consulting, training, databases, programming.
THE WORLD BANK AND THE INTER-AMERICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK, WASHINGTON, DC, USA; 1995-1997
● Statistics, database management and information analysis for staff members and embassies.
Installateur sap bpc, Consultant sap bpc outlook