Mohamed - Développeur .NETRef : 211122E002
Senior IT .NET Engineer Agile – Since 05/2021 Société Générale CIB – Market Making, FOREX client pricing. Paris
Platform upgrade and evolution for electronic and voice pricing worldwide. Monitoring the platform by setting up Elasticsearch solutions.
• Requirements analysis from Forex traders worldwide.
• Adding Forward Accumulator product in the pricer.
• Implemented monitoring of the pricer using Elasticsearch.
• Setting up personalized alerts using DSL Query language.
• Deployed Metricbeat, Heartbeat, Filebeat in production servers.
C#, WPF, RMDS, Tibco, Web API, Multithreading, PostreSQL, TDD, BDD
Techlead - Commando .NET Full stack – 05/2018 to 05/2021 Natixis CIB – Global Securities Financing, Securities Optimization. Paris
Team leadership in trading room. Realtime tools upgrade and evolution. New applications development and performances management.
• Requirements analysis from Stock Loan Borrow, Collat and Forward solutions traders worldwide.
• Implemented new decision helping tools and fees pricer.
• Implemented of trading automation via NGT plateform.
• NetMQ integration and tools migrations (SVN -> GIT and MySQL -> SQL Server).
• Implemented pipeline CI/CD.
C#, WPF, MVVM, NetMQ, WCF, Multithreading, Entity Framework, Hibernate, DryIOC, Spring, XLDeploy, XLRelease, TFS, SVN, GIT, SOPHIS,
IT Engineer Agile – 07/2015 to 05/2018 Société Générale CIB – Market Making Transverse, Regulatory Eligibility Determination. Paris
Built services providing the regulatory eligibility front to back of many deals. Equity, Forex, Fixed Income and Commodities products
• Pre-trade control on electronic and voice market.
• New regulations implemented.
• Managed 3M requests per day (calcul/distribution/audit/archiving).
• Implemented pipeline CI/CD.
• Team leadership Paris and Bangalore.
C#, WebAPI REST, Workflow Foundation, Swagger, OWIN, OAuth, Tibco RV/EMS, Multithreading, Oracle, TeamCity, XLDeploy, Geneos, SVN, GIT
Commando .NET Full stack – 06/2013 to 07/2015 Natixis CIB – Front Office Financial Development, Commando team. Paris
Built and evolution applications for real time pricing, positions following and risk reporting.
• Requirements analysis from fix income traders worldwide.
• Pricing, market making, RFQ management for many desks.
Software Architecture • Finance • E-Trading IT • Commando • Techlead • DevOps
”The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
(+33) 650 56 72 46 | ******** | ********-********
• Built OIS and LIBOR curves on CHF currency.
• Built WPF and ASP.NET applications managing pricers (bumps adding, tunings calibration, dates management…).
• Evolution of SSIS application responsible for reporting, simulation and following deals.
C#, WPF, ASP.NET, Tibco RV, RMDS, APIs Reuters, Multithreading, SignalR, Knockout, SQL Server, SSIS
IT Engineer – 11/2012 to 03/2013 STERIA – Ergonomic team. Paris
Built web page calculating ROI.
• Requirements analysis and developing the form.
• Released the web page in Steria website.
IT Engineer – 10/2011 to 09/2012 PMU. Paris
Upgraded and evolution of two betting applications.
• Correcting issues after user experience on tactile application (embedded system).
• Built new WPF views on existing tool responsible to register bets by phone.
C, C++, C#, WPF, Fiddler, SVN
IT Engineer – 04/2011 to 10/2011 AXA. Paris
Upgraded and evolution of risk application.
• Solvency2 integration according to guidelines.
• Correcting issues got from users.
C#, WinForms, SVN
IT Consultant, Technical Lead/PM, Engagement Manager and highly qualified professional with 10 years of diverse experience supporting
Finance, Insurance and IT Services. Experienced in user behavior patterns that lead to better testing practices and more complete coverage of
edge case issues. Ability to learn quickly, often in high pressure situations, in order to fully understand a new product, platform or any mixture
of the two. Skilled in .NET platform, Clean Architecture, Low Latency Architecture, Craftsmanship, Software Design and DevOps. Also, strong
information technology professional with a Master’s degree focused in Microsoft Software Engineering.
Highlights : Project management, Strong decision maker, Complex problem solver, Stress resistant, Rigorous, Open-minded
Architecture : Software Architecture, Clean Architecture, Low Latency Architecture, Software Design, N-Tier Architecture,
Craftmanship : Clean Code, SOLID Principles, Design Patterns, Refactoring, Agile methods
Programming : C#, C, C++, VB.NET, T-SQL, XML, JSON, Query DSL, Python
Back-end : ZMQ, NetMQ, API (REST & SOAP), WCF, WF, IIS, ORM, IOC
DevOps : Git, SVN, TFS, TeamCity, Jenkins, XL Deploy, XL Release, Sonar, Powershell
Monitoring : Elasticsearch, Kibana, Heartbeat, Metricbeat, Filebeat, Alerta, Geneos
Database : SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
Languages : French, English, Arabic
International Master of Science: Computer Science Engineering, Labo .NET member - 2011
SUPINFO International University, Paris and London
Ces profils pourraient vous intéresser !
Développeur .NET / React
Développeur Gameplay C# Unity VR -AR
Chef de projet .NET
Développeur .NET Full stack (.NET Core \ Blazor)
Ingénieur de développement .NET
Ingénieur de développement Angular
- LE CREUSOT