Ha - Développeur JAVARef : 210606T001
Développeur, Architecte (35 ans)
Since 06/2018 Rakuten Marketing – Group Rakuten – Prediction engineer team
- Google Cloud Platform architect & lead engineer
+ Conception and build applications relied on Google Cloud Platform : All data pipeline from Storage => Scheduler => Functions => Pub/Sub => App Engine & Kubenetes => Memory Store (Data Store + Redis) => Dataflow => Big Query. For new projects : based on Docker container + deployment to Kubenetes Engine. Language : Python, Java 11.
+ POC of new application using Spring boot + Kubenetes and deployment by Jenkins
- Log system lead engineer
+ Take charge of kafka infrastructure : broker, zookeeper, consumer as well as configuration : topic, offset, etc.
+ Develop new functionalities and monitor the logging system
+ Develop new Kafka messages in Google protobuf format
+ Consume kafka message in different Kafka consumers: Secor where message are converted into Json + Parquet (then uploaded to AWS and GCP) and Flink where message are consolidated for billing purpose.
- Conversion of actual library to micro-service
+ Convert from maven library to spring boot application (from scratch) using gRPC based on Google Protobuf as communication interface (Spring core, configuration, logger, error managements, metric services)
+ Define API using Protobuf message
+ Develop adaptation layer in new spring-boot application in order to use actual library
+ Develop adaptation layer in current application to use newly developed application
+ Define docker config and use appli as container while waiting for Kubenetes infrastructure to be deployed
- Architecture community to define new micro-service architecture conversion
- Technical environment : Git, Java 8, gRPC
09/2016-06/2018 Senior Java Developer – ******** – Team New Eurostar
Backend Application for ticket reservation system.
- Develop new application Best Price Provider (BEP) to replace Offer Warehouse
+ Develop from scratch new application which provides best price per day
+ Study state of the art of old Offer Warehouse and design new application BEP.
+ Develop application with intelligent caching system Redis, TDD, BDD, REST API, multithreading and resource managing which responds to big volume and high level of availability.
+ Monitoring with Kibana, Grafana and performance testing with Gatling
- New functionalities development with Eurostar web-tier team in England
+ Study impact and redact technical + functional documents
+ Develop servlets receiving SOAP calls from Web-tier
+ Make SOAP calls to WDI backend by applying specific Eurostar rules
+ Unit test and integration test with JUnit and Mockito in TDD
+ Test web service APIs with Swagger
+ Version Management with GIT
+ Migration of existence to Java 8 and refactoring of codes
- Test automation with SOAP UI and Groovy script
+ Build templates (booking, exchange, after-sales service, etc.) and integrated them into test cases + test suites
+ Coding the library of query building and response processing with Groovy + assertor
- Devops: Platform installation until Recipe with Jenkins, Rundesk, Katana (VSCT internal tools)
- Project management: Agile Scrum, Kanban with 3 weeks sprints
06/2015 – 09/2016 Senior Java Developer – Traveldoo, Expedia Inc. – Business Travel Solution team
B2B web application which allows company to save money on employee business travel (flight, train, hotel, etc. tickets and reservations)
- Backend: Connect with GDS (Global Distributed System) in Travel industry for availability and reservation: Amadeus, SilverRail, CDS, HotelHub, Trainline, etc.
+ service REST to external system for data recuperation
+ coding with Java 8, SQL with JDBI for data processing
+ building and deploy application with maven, automatically process version control by jobs Jenkins
+ code version control and code review using GIT and automatic behavioral test with cucumber
- Business layer: link between backend and front end by proprietary format
- Gestion de Projet : Agile Scrum
- Coding : TDD - Code quality continuous improvement using practices of Clean Code and Intellij capacities
07/2012 – 06/2015 Development Engineer at Amadeus SAS - Sophia Antipolis – Payment frontend JAVA team
- Study client demand and develop primary solution
- Redact specifications and solution sizing in accordance with marketing and budget line.
- Develop airline tickets booking web application. Specifically payment, ancillary services and agent fees solutions in backend.
- Develop Payment framework: Open connector, AMOP, Paypal, EMV, etc.
- Maintenance support for quality assurance and production
- Project mode : Scrum using Jira
Skills: Planning, solution sizing, specification redaction in English, Clean code, design patterns
Working environment: International with more than 60 nationalities with English as official language
03/2012 – 06/2012 Graduation Project - Laboratory CREATIS - INSA Lyon
Subject: Client / Server Web Application for very large 3D medical images display and rendering
- Study application existing state of the art & Design, develop and migrate web application.
Domain: Web Application, Software Development. Skills: Planning and report redaction
Certificate Java SE7 Certified Associate Programmer
Languages & Frameworks Java/J2EE : JSP & Servlets, Spring, Web Services, Junit, XML
IDEs & Software Eclipse, Intellij, Maven, Clearcase, Git/Stash, etc.
2007 - 2012 INSA de Lyon –Telecommunication, Services et Usages department. Engineer specialized in software development, telecom and network.
2006 - 2007 Intensive French course for study in France
2006 2006 Vietnamese Bachelor (Honors). Scholarship of PetroVietnam Group
2005 3rd prize in the National computer contest for Vietnamese high school student
2010 – 2012
Extra- curricular Vice President UEVL - The Union of Vietnamese students in Lyon
Vietnamese mother language English TOEIC 900/990 (2011) and TOEFL 590 (2009)
French bilingual TCF 490 (2009)
Piano (from age of 6), photography (portrait and marriage), football and table tennis
Making film using drone, special camera and softwares like Final Cut Pro, After Effects. etc.
Ces profils pourraient vous intéresser !
Développeur Java/Node.js Angular/Vue AWS
Administrateur système, Développeur Windev
Computer Graphics & Physics Programmer
Ingénieur de développement JAVA
Ingénieur de développement JAVA
Ingénieur de développement JAVA/ANGULAR
Développeur JAVA JEE / ANGULAR
Ingénieur de développement JAVA