Olivier - Consultant SAP MMRef : 031104L001
Professional experience ( Td 25/07/2005 )
2/2004 – today BOREALIS
SAP Consultant ( PP-PI module – SOP, Long-Term Planning, Procurement )
aim : Logistics users requirements, PP customizing, Sales & Operation Planning, Long Term Planning, Capacity Requirement Planning
01/2003 - 31/10/2003 GLAXOSMITHKLINE BIOLOGICALS KFT (BUDAPEST - HUNGARY)
SAP Consultant ( MM module - Logistics modules integration )
aim : Logistics users requirements, MM customizing, logistics module integration, MM-FI integration, documentation, validation process, trainings, Go-Live and after Go-Live support
09/2001 - 01/2003 GLAXOSMITHKLINE BIOLOGICALS
SAP Consultant (MM module )
aim : "Non inventory purchasing" process audit, MM customizing, documentation, validation process , Go-Live and after Go-Live support.
04/2001 BSN GLASSPACK FRANCE ( with PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS )
SAP Consultant ( PP / SD / MM modules )
aim : Go-live support, alone on site, management of the logistic flow (SD, MM,PP) . 10 sites have started on the same time.
07/2000 – 03/2001 ORAFTI (Sugar manufacturing)
SAP Consultant ( PP / SD / MM / WM modules )
aim : study and organisation of all production processes (repetitive manufacturing) including processes analysis, implementation of new processes, master data management, training of key-users, integration of SAP within existing business processes.
projects: Raffineries Tirlemontoises (agro-industy)
Orafti (agro-indutry): 1 company, 1 plant
03/98 – 05/2000 DANLY – Machining, springs, bushes, die sets manufacturing
SAP Consultant ( PP module - Production Planning)
aim : study and organisation of all production processes, implementation of new processes, integration of SAP within an industrial environment, including human factors, PP module customisation including capacity planning, MRP, availability check, variant configuration, interfacing with CO / PM / QM / SD / MM.
description: Discrete manufacturing of springs, bushes, pins, machined plates, die sets. Many similar products
6 companies, 7 plants (Belgium, France, UK, Germany, Sweden)
SAP R/3 4.0B used, PP, MM, SD, FI, CO, QM
done: - production process analysis (user requirements, as-is, to be)
- BBP (business BluePrint), including documentation and prototyping
- Customizing of PP module, including Shopfloor control, MRP, Capacity Planning
- Master Data maintenance, including intensive use of variant configurator (integrated with SD module) with configurable BOMs & routings, allowing to compute material requirements, production orders dates, machine times etc…
09/95 - 12/96 S.T.I.B. – Brussels Public Transports
Human Resources consultancy
aim : - quality program improvement, organisation chart as an internal communication tool, mobility, careers management, involvement, ...
- personnel needs.
acquired : - collaboration consultants / board / unions.
- survey using semi-directive interviews and questionnaires (self-administered) within the company.
- experience of work within the HR dept of a big company.
12/94 - 04/95 SPACEBEL – Aerospace industry – optical instrumentation – Liège (Belgium)
Technical consultancy - Dpt Mechanics
aim : - technical compromise between opticians and technicians.
acquired : - immediate adaptation to the company’s requirements.
- management of opposite objectives.
10/94 - 11/94 MENDEZ TRANSLATIONS – Brussels - Revisions of technical translations English French
aim : - ensure the agreement between authors and readers (translation must make the same sense for both).
acquired : - to keep a good quality of work with strong time constraint (20000 pages during 3 months).
- linguistic analysis.
- translators team coordination.
1989 - 1994 SABCA – Aerospace Industry – Brussels – Engineering/Design Office.
aim : conception, design & calculation of a test structure for the European launcher Ariane 5.
Studies and partial update of aircraft structures, production follow-up.
acquired : - high technology environment.
- team work.
- work with the U.S.A., Canada, France and Norway.
Fluent : Français, Anglais
Correct : Flamand, Hollandais
Notions : Espagnol
1996 D.E.S. Human Resources Management & Dynamics of Organizations (U.L.B. Brussels)
1988 Civil Engineer Electricity & Mechanics (U.L.B. Brussels)
- SAP WM overview – Alexsys, 2000 (1 day)
- SAP IS Retail overview – SAP Belgium, 2000 (5 days)
- SAP Delta PP 4.0 - SAP Belgium, Brussels, 1998 (2 days)
- Conflict management as a progress factor - Solvay PME, Brussels, 1997 (1 day)
- Neuro-linguistic Programmation (NLP) - Initiation - C.F.I.P., Brussels, 1995 (3days)
- Communication channels & Personality profiles - C.U.E.E.P., Lille, 1995 (4 days)
- GMP for IT - GSK Biologicals, 2002 (1 day)
French : mother tongue
English : fluent (professional usage)
Dutch : passive (spoken, written)
Spanish : basic oral skills – easy reading
Ces profils pourraient vous intéresser !
Consultant SAP MM
Consultant SAP BW et BW4HANA BO senior
Consultant SAP SD/MM
Consultant fonctionnel SAP FI-CO
Consultant SAP PM
Chef de projet SAP MM
Chef de projet SAP S/4 HANA
Consultant SAP MM
Consultant SAP EWM