Rose - Traducteur SHAREPOINTRef : 211207N001
Traducteur (25 ans)
En profession libérale
• Part time technical assistant at Leap development hub:
I helped the kids (5-12 years old) who are attending online sessions with using different platforms as Microsoft teams, Google classroom and Zoom, to attend their classes and do their assignments.
• Freelance translator: June 2021
o Language pairs I have experience in: English to French, French to English, English to Arabic, Arabic to English, French to Arabic and Arabic to French
o Other language pairs I can work with: Spanish to English, Spanish to French, Spanish to Arabic, Portuguese to English, Portuguese to French, Portuguese to Arabic.
o Experience in translating medical, legal and political documents.
o Experience in translating websites, desktop applications, social media content.
o Experience in video transcription.
• Administrator in Target Sports Camp: Sep 2019
This is a sports and religious camp. I oversaw the camp’s store where all the equipment is. I
coordinated between other administrators to make sure everyone gets the equipment he
needs at the exact time according to the schedule. Along other administrative work.
• Learned how to detect bias in a research paper during the courses TEACH 1 and 2.
• Attended a research camp organized by AUSSS (IMFSA Egypt) in February 2021. A
certificate is available.
• “The awareness of the parents, their ideas and their experiences concerning sexual assault
towards children, and how they think they can prevent it in Egypt” (in progress).
• Research methodology course and exam in August 2021.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Microsoft word, pages
• Power point, keynote, Prezi
• Excel, Numbers
• Windows, iOS, android
• Google drive, iCloud, OneDrive, Dropbox, SharePoint
• Zoom, Microsoft teams
Teamwork and Leadership
• Worked with a group of colleagues on a project at school for our TPE (Travaux personnels encadrés). We produced a possible treatment for ear wax accumulation. The product was called Afairocera. We later presented the product to a jury.
• Worked with a group of colleagues on a presentation about comfort zone as a freshman for the presentation skills course. We used Prezi. Our group was chosen to re-perform
during the annual ASU congress. I got a certificate of attendance and presentation to that
conference testifying that I have a maximum of 6 ECMEC credits from the EACCME.
• Worked on research titled COVID-19 in Hong Kong with a group of colleagues.
• Vital data measurement: blood pressure, pulse, respiratory rate, temperature.
• General examination as: lymph nodes examination, neck pulsations.
• History taking.
• Subcutaneous and intramuscular injections.
• Learned how to read ABG and ECG during the cardiovascular module in the second year and during the internship in the cardiology department.
• Learned how to read an Xray during the clinical sessions during the second year and during the internship at the cardiothoracic surgery department during which I was asked to develop my own algorithm to read an Xray.
• History taking during the history and examination extracurricular course in the second year and the clinical exams throughout the past four years.
• Communication skills with the patients acquired during field visits to the hospital and during the summer internships.
• Exposure to multicultural and multinational communities while living abroad.
• Working with children in Leap development hub and Target sports camp.
• A senior buddy in the buddy system in the EMP, helping and mentoring a younger student with her curricular courses and time management with extracurricular activities. A certificate is available
ENGLISH-ARABIC TRENSLATOR AT THESOUL PUBLISHING EDUCATION
Brevet – Mention Bien – Lycée Français Alioune Blondin Beye, Luanda, Angola 2012-2014
• Extra courses: German and Portuguese
• Section Européenne (Studied an extra course of History and Geography in English)
• Observational internship in Dar Al-Handasa shair and partners. It lasted a week, and it is documented in a journal.
• Prévention et secours civiques de niveau 1 (PSC1). Always valid. Cerificate available.
Baccalauréat français – Mention Bien – Collège du Sacré-Cœur, Caire, Egypte 2015-2017
• Science stream, specialty in earth and life sciences (geology and biology)
• Extra courses: Spanish
• Travail personnel encadré (TPE) : Afairocera
• Extracurricular activities: attended a MOOC hosted by L’Université de Lorraine: De l’atome à l’humain: à la racine des mots scientifiques in summer 2016. Certificate of attendance available
Bachelor’s degree of medicine
Ain Shams University, Extended Modular program (EMP) 2017 - 2024
• Extracurricular courses:
o Presentation skills, Basic life support (BLS) in the first year.
o History and examination (H&E), TEACH 1 (community health) in the second year.
o Management, TEACH 2 and Human Rights in the third year.
o Research methodology in the fourth year.
• Observational internships:
o The cardiothoracic surgery department in El-Demerdash hospital for 2 weeks in
summer 2018, during which I attended surgeries such as: aortic valve replacement
surgery, coronaries surgery, CABG surgery, lobectomy, draining of a pericardial
effusion and a case misdiagnosed as a tetralogy of Fallot. I also visited the thoracic
surgery outpatient clinic. All documented in a journal.
o The cardiology department in El-Demerdash hospital for 2 weeks in summer 2019, which includes: catheterization, echocardiography, ECG, and stress ECG departments. Documented in a journal and certified.
• Attended webinars hosted during an Elsevier live event in summer 2020, certificates available:
o 360 Degrees Leadership in Medicine: Lead Now.
o An everyday cardiology encounter: how would you approach history taking, examination and treatment?
o Virtual Interactive Clinical Case: can you reach a diagnosis?
o Five strategies for successful online learning.
• Arabic (mother tongue),
• English (mother tongue),
• French (mother tongue),
• Spanish (fluent, B2),
• German (good, A2),
• Portuguese (good, A2).
Ces profils pourraient vous intéresser !
Traducteur, Auditeur consultant
Chef de projet WINDOWS
Chef de projet ITSM
Consultant fonctionnel SHAREPOINT
Acheteur SAP MM
AMOA JIRA traducteur
- oklahoma city
Assistant à maîtrise d'ouvrage SHAREPOINT