• SAP HANA migration project: upgrade from EhP6 to EhP7 and SAP HANA
- Business support for collecting business processes in France and Spain
- Preparing test scenarios: make sure that end to end functionality of application under test is working as expected
- Leading test execution with the K-users
• Implementation of 2 new inbound interfaces with Carrefour in order to integrate automatically the product catalog and the “electronic deliveries”.
Design and conception of the new interfaces
Writing technical and functional detailed specifications
Executing functional test
As SAP PP Team leader I’m participating to the roll out of the SAP core model in 3 Air Liquide manufacturing plants (2 plants in France, 1 in China).
Main phases achieved:
- Detailed Design
- Gap analysis and solution description
- Functional specifications documentation
- Design and build new purchase requisition and purchase order workflows
Co owner and founder of the restaurant le « COMPTOIR ******** » located in Paris, 12 rue de Paradis 75010. Sold in April 2015.
Information System Project Manager (purchasing and supply chain flows):
- Worldwide IT referent for all purchasing and supply chain flows
- Responsible of all business applications (SAP and non-SAP) related to purchasing and supply chain departments
- Participating & leading steering committee meeting with purchasing and supply chain business departments
- Follow up and monitoring of external resources
- In charge of implementing the SAP core model (MM / WM / HU) according to the roll out road map defined by the group. SAP core model solution implemented in 7 plants.
- Realization of a proof of concept based on Master Data Governance solution. Design of a new solution using a validation flow allowing the creation of a new vendor in SAP.
- Support Level 3
Ingenico group is the global leader in seamless payment solutions.
Senior Logistics Consultant (MM / SD / WM)
- Collecting all business processes all over the world (many travels: Spain, Italy, Germany, Scotland, Turkey, Australia, Brazil)
- Retro documentation of all logistics SAP flows used by the subsidiaries in Solution Manager
- Recording of all SAP scenarios & transactions in PANAYA tool.
- Executing the recorded scenarios & transactions in SAP ECC6
Design and conception of a new web application in close cooperation with .NET and Informatica consultants. The aim of the new application was to optimize and speed up the creation and update of purchasing data in SAP.
Freinrail belongs to Knorr-Bremse group that is one of the largest locomotive suppliers and is dedicated to the production, sales, repair and maintenance of brake-discs, door systems, and air production. SAP modules implemented:
Integration Manager / Consultant Senior MM/SD/WM
Business management: support on the project management, business requirements analysis, audit, process design and conception, customizing specification, unit tests and integration tests, Change management.
IT management: business requirements analysis, audit, process design and conception, customizing and tests, design on specific developments.
Level of achievement:
• Process assessment phase, functional process analysis and business requirements analysis.
• Gap analysis between the Global Template (Core model) and Freinrail specific processes: organisation and realization of the workshops with the Key users, analysis of existing processes and gap definition.
• Proposal/Design and implementation of new transactions (pre-planning) in order to handle mid –term and long-term demands.
• Unit tests and integration tests, Key users acceptance tests, creation of the documentation for the new functionality implemented.
• Cut over plan, go live and post go live support.
• Reorganization of sales and purchasing departments. SAP implementation was accompanied by the reorganization of sales and purchasing departments.
Delphi is one of the largest automotive suppliers.
SAP implementation (MM/WM/SD/MDE/MFG/CO/FI/BW) in 2 rollouts:
- Wave 2B: Hungary (manufacturing plant) & Austria (Distribution Center)
- Wave 2A: Romania (2 manufacturing plants)
MDE Team leader (Mobile Data Entry, Label Management)
MDE is a SAP tool for editing the manufacturing labels and customer specific labels (serialization of the labels for traceability) and that uses the Radio Frequency (sap console) for all logistic processes (inbound delivery and goods receipt, internal transfers of the goods between IM/WM storage locations, outbound delivery/ packing/ picking).
MDE is an integrated SAP module/tool that allows executing SAP transaction remotely in the warehouse using scanners & radio frequency.
Logistic processes executed with MDE (MM/SD/WM/HUM/PP):
• Outbound delivery process (SD): packing (building pallet process: box assignation to a pallet and traceability of the labels, link between the boxes and the pallet label), picking for delivery with WM.
• WM transfer Order confirmation.
• Printing of the specific customers labels following the automotive rules (Odette-VDA-specific labels).
• Inbound delivery: good receipt of the materials, printing of the labels for the received goods against the material document.
• Material transfers between IM storage location to WM SLoc and WM SLoc to IM SLoc.
• Consignment flow: unlock the materials from Consignment stock to unrestricted stock
• Subcontracting flow: shipping of the raw materials to the subcontractor and goods receipt of the finished product produced by the supplier.
Label Management is the solution implemented for Delphi NON global template for After Market division. The solution (hardware and software) was provided by Psion Teklogix and interfaced with SAP. The communication between both systems was done with Idocs.
Project Manager / LM Consultant (Label Management)
Implementation of a new solution LM/RFID for Italy After Market plant (Molinella, Italy)
From blue print to Go Live
• Project Management (follow up and project implementation).
• Functional analysis on site (needs analysis and business processes analysis).
• Proposal of a new LM solution for AFM processes.
• Integration of the new solution with WM.
• MM / SD / PP / HUM Integration.
• Project costs (150 000 €).
• Unit test in quality environment and integration testing.
Implementation of the LM Core Model solution (Delphi Non Global Template) in Poland in 2 different production sites (Tychy & Gliwice)
• Project Management (follow up and project implementation).
• Functional analysis on site (needs analysis and business processes analysis) .
• Development proposals in order to automate some processes as the transfer between both plants.
• Implementation of the proposed developments.
• Project costs.
• Migration of LM master data to SAP (CATT) and transfer of master data from SAP to the external system (idocs).
• Label Management system Implementation and post support on site.
Label Management: support (16 plants in Europe):
• Idocs Management
- Idoc Creation, EDI message synchronisation, monitoring.
- ALE & EDI communication protocols.
- Set up of Partner Profiles.
- Set up of a logical system between SAP and an external system.
• Development and design of new customer labels (Odette/VDA and new 2D bar code for Opel business) with Code soft (label design software).
Supply chain Management / Logistic / Production:
Level of Achievement: Kanban implementation for internal and external processes
• Master Data
• Supplier Orders, scheduling agreement, stock management
• Functional specifications
Project Management for Kanban implementation:
• Analysis, business needs, costing estimation of the implementation, implementation, suppliers audit.
Audit on the automotive processes and follow up of the relationship with the suppliers.
Kanban implementation with the local suppliers
• Improvement of the supplier service rate
• Improvement of the stock level
• Reduction of the security stock
Complete re organisation of the warehouse