Guy - Consultant SAPRef : 160120W001
Freelance 2007 -2020 Consultant /Program manager specialized in supply chain collaboration
April 2019 Nestlé Health Skin (Lausanne Switzerland)
Global serialization project manager (L0 to L4) Russian regulation. SAP ATTP, Optel, SeaVision
New China regulation. IQ, OQ, PQ Packaging lines validation (SeaVision, Optel).
December 2018 Famar Pharmaceutical (Paris, Athens, London)
Quality project manager: Responsible for Serialization validation on Optel packaging lines. (Installation/Operational/Performance Validation)
November 2018 Norgine Pharmaceutical (London)
FMD regulation + IQ, OQ, PQ validation.
September 2018 JTI Japan Tobacco International (London UK)
Program Manager for Route to Market: Ensure Supply chain operations without disruption after Track & Trace regulation enforcement. (From Manufacturer to retail outlet)
February 2018 Vanda Pharmaceuticals (USA)- Supply chain traceability and regulation compliance
European FMD regulation: Connection EMVS, NMVS. Data upload with rfXcel. CMO’s on boarding. Assessment of existing infrastructure. Migration.
April 2018 to Sep 2018 IoT Proof of Concept for luxury industry (Philip Plein garments).
IoT, Data Analytics in retail environment
June 2017 to April 2018 Bracco Corporation (Italy)-Supply chain and regulation compliance
European FMD regulation. European and National hub on boarding (TraceLink).
UK Peppol project (eProcurement, GDSN, GLN, UDI). Analyze & Implementation & documenting.
Jan 2017 to April 2017 Audit and training Sanofi (France)-Supply chain and regulation compliance
USA DSCSA Readiness, documenting/ configuring / testing + IQ, OQ, PQ validation.
Master Data collection for USA regulation, budget forecast and proposal.
April 2016 to 2017 Global Track & Trace Program Manager for IPSEN (France)-Supply chain
Responsible for the global Track &Trace program: (L2, L3, L4, reporting, Value beyond compliances, CMO’s, Master Data, IDMP, TraceLink for L4…),+ IQ, OQ, PQ validation.
Freelance 2007 -2016 Consultant /Program manager specialized in supply chain collaboration
2015 to (current) Global Track & Trace Program Manager for Johnson & Johnson
• Co-manager of the Global T&T program. In charge of Europe, Middle East, Asia.
• Serialization in plants, data reporting stream, CMO’s integration, EU Delegated acts…
• UDI and medicinal product regulation.
2013 to 2015 Global Track & Trace program manager for Syngenta (Switzerland):
• Responsible for the design and deployment of the global Syngenta supply chain in order to meet evolving needs / regulations and provide track and trace. Program manager for inline serialization of 300 packaging lines, global IT (SAP AII/OER), processes, best practices, coding (GS1)…in a EBT (Event based Traceability) architecture.
• Responsible for the serialization of the Contracted Manufacturers (Cloud solution with Master data synchronization and Serial Number two ways exchange)
2009 to 2012 Activities and managed programs:
• Consulting mission for VeriSign (USA),
• Supply chain optimization for Johnson & Johnson(USA),
• Program manager: Supply chain project for leading generic pharma manufacturer,
• Consulting for Swiss medicament distribution model and improved supply chain.
2007-2009 activities: Full time contracted Hewlett Packard partner for program management
• Promoting / Supporting, business shaping of track & trace initiatives for HP customers,
• Interfacing with official Bodies (GS1, EPCglobal, EEC, EDQM…) and partners (SAP…),
• Fulfilling business consulting and program management for Supply Chain improvement projects:
EFPIA “European pharmaceutical industry consortium” Authentication project,
Roche (supply chain optimization and Track & trace, AIDC),
Sanofi (enhanced supply chain, item serialization: Unique Device Identifier),
Boehringer Ingelheim (process harmonization, item serialization),
Ferrer Grupo (supply chain improvement and serialization) …/…
2007 Activities and managed programs:
• IBM: Worldwide container logistic project based on EPCIS / RFID
• Philip Morris: supply chain traceability effort based on serialized packet,
• SGS: Supply chain control in tobacco industry,
• GS1: Hospital drug events, codification audit,
• European Commission: Bridge project: WP6, aimed to implement a track and trace solution in pharmaceutical supply chain. ********/
Jan 2004-2007 VeriSign “Intelligent Supply Chain Services” in Geneva
Role: Business Development Director responsible for (EMEA)
• Responsible for business development and execution of effective solution,
• Implemented a center of expertise in RFID with a particular focus on Brand protection.
Jan 2000 – Jan 2004 Accenture / Nestle joint venture, in Switzerland
Role: Alliance Manager – Supply chain
• Delivery of supply chain projects (eProcurement, Collaborative supply chain, eCatalog…).
• Business plan/case and Partner selection,
• Value proposition & Board Presentation for decision,
• Program monitoring & relationship management = governance of projects and metrics monitoring with an income statement focus and ensured the solution met business objective.
Oct 1997 - Jan 2000 Alcatel in Paris
Role: Supply chain Program Manager
• Profit/loss responsibility. Implementation of e.procurement and spend analysis for IT goods.
• Ensured the leadership of project execution, supervising international team,
• Ensured new process deployment, KPI, P&L and change management, invoicing,
• Ensured communication plan: Steering committee, project/performance/contract review…,
• Managed risks based on an assessment of technical and commercial priorities, resolving conflicts if escalated and issue mitigation for Alcatel 156 subsidiaries.
Jan 1995 - Oct 1997 Bull in Paris
Role: Program Manager IT outsourcing
• Responsible for program execution, partners monitoring (scope of services, performance…), IT infrastructure level up and improvement chart,
• Managed multiple teams through PMI methodology
• Acted as a point of escalation for disputes in EMEA and escalate to Corporate for resolution. (Projects: EuropCar, Merck, Crédit Lyonnais, Alcatel…)
1988 - 1994 Chase Manhattan Bank Monaco, Digital Equipment Paris - IT Consultant for Banks, IT Project manager
Education /Training /Activities
• Master of Science degree in Information Technology (French Miage).
• Cranfield University School of Management MBA.
• P.M.I Project Management Institute,
• Breakthrough Project Management Session (Effective Training Associates Inc. USA).
• Chase Manhattan Bank training program (USA).
• ePedigree Readiness program: FDA & GS1 training in San Francisco (USA).
• Contracted Teacher at HEC Paris, University of Bourgogne (Fr), ISC Paris, Bern Fachhochschule (Sw).
Tuition: Supply chain visibility for Executive MBA and Masters.
• French, English, German,
• PMI, Cloud Computing
• Private pilot IFR qualified
• Established relationship with European regulation Bodies (GS1, EFPIA, EC, EGA, EDQM…),
• Proven experience in supply chain Track & Trace projects (Syngenta, Bridge, Philip Morris, EFPIA…),
• Knowledge of global traceability regulations and country specific,
• GS1 working group member,
• Involved in full scale operational Track Trace projects since 2006,
• In depth knowledge of the business Track Trace ecosystem,
• Pharmaceutical, CPG and industry supply chain expertise,
• Functional knowledge SAP (MM, SD, Netweaver, OER, AII), In depth knowledge of SOA, Web Services…
• EPCIS expert,
• TCP/IP and IT security knowledge,
• Life science industry expertise and network
Ces profils pourraient vous intéresser !
Chef de projet tréso SAP/ Kyriba
Chef de projet Finance
Directeur de projet/Audit