Sébastien - Assistant à maîtrise d'ouvrage UX DESIGNRef : 131202M002
Free Lance – Product Management Advisory: 2021
Working in partnership with “CORELLIS” (a strategy and business design firm dedicated to digital
transformation) to develop business around product management activities.
• Lead business development and sales activity for corporate companies – from product
discovery to product delivery and growth
Ø For a French Global Transport company: Sale (from sourcing to closing) of a DataDriven solution to manage cargo flow operations – currently leading product delivery
Ø For a French Global Manufacturer: Sale of a first product discovery iteration to test
business hypothesis around a 3PLs storage and handling operation performance data
• Lead marketing activities by designing a Product Management offer and relatives’ content
to support our campaigns and pre-sales activities.
TRAXENS : TRAXENS delivers the world's most exhaustive, precise and timely information about
containers in transit anywhere in the world using breakthrough technology and Big Data techniques. This
information provides all stakeholders in multi-modal transport the opportunity to improve costs, optimize
investment, and offer premium services
Ø Chief Product Officer: 2018 / 2020
• Define our business strategy:
Ø Define the company vision and strategy from hardware to high value data services
Ø Convince shareholders that a radical business model change is necessary to drive
benefits for them compare to statu quo
• Establish the products strategy (cloud software apps, micro-services API catalog, AI & ML
• Lead the AI&ML services and Saas software products design & delivery:
Ø Define, Develop and deliver compelling cloud-based visions for our products (digital,
data analytics and AI/ML services)
Ø Manage and lead the delivery of digital software and data science solutions,
Ø Manage a team of Product Managers, UX Designers and Engineers, as well as third
party vendors to plan and deliver core app and AI & ML services
Ø Manage and lead the scoping and costing/pricing of our offerings (standards and up
Ø Support product discovery portfolio management with in-depth analysis of key
segments and business drivers
Ø Engaging sales and customers to educate them on our approach and sell the value of
Ø Identify business value by customer research and interviews with our sales, pre-sales
• Lead a cultural transformation process aiming to effectively integrate whole product
management activities and to measure the success of our products (Product Management
delivery organization, OKR methodology, dual-track agile development). Establish a culture
of continuous learning and experimentation.
• Lead digital marketing activities from content strategy to channels distribution.
GRANT THORNTON: 2015 - 2018
Ø Associate Director - Set up and business development of a new digital offering: from Customer
Experience strategy, product design and service innovation, down to product management
organization transformation for MidCap customer segment.
• Traxens: Customer experience audit and product management organization maturity
• Harmonie Mutuelle:
Ø Definition of the Omni channel Customer Experience Strategy – service design concepts,
customer journey and service blueprint, Digital Platform framing
Ø Product Management organization and processes definition as part of the
implementation of an outsourced digital factory
• Meetic: Product portfolio management – Product strategy & agile IT roadmap alignment,
release planning day organization
• Media Participation: Customer experience audit, Service idea challenge in terms of a value
proposition, customer experience and source of business, Service concept design and
• Groupe Up: Set up of product discovery cycle process and organization
Ø Chief Digital Officer France in charge of the GT office digital transformation:
• Definition and set up of a new customer experience and content marketing strategy: new
portal, leads nurturing, content strategy and production
• Sensitize top management and delivery team to new approach such as design thinking and
ACCCENTURE : 2001 - 14 years
Accenture Digital workforce aligned in Health & Public Service Industry team: from business
development to strategy and platform delivery.
• 2015 CNAV: Digital and multi-channel customer experiences strategy.
• 2011 – 2015 Harmonie Mutuelle (GIE SIHM) : Client Account Lead
Ø From the Digital Strategy definition to the delivery of global Portal « Mon
Harmonie Mutuelle » to strengthen the insurer’s new unified brand including ecommerce BtoC, BtoBtoC platform, digital factory, professional Healthcare private
spaces, social media, digital governance, …
Ø Manage onshore and offshore (India) agile delivery team.
Ø Connected Health Innovation program: Service concept definition through design
thinking methodology (with Fjord)
• Previously managing major back-office (Finance, Supply-Chain and Procurement) and
IT transformation program in health and public sector (APHP, Pôle Emploi, Ville de
Ø Assistance Public des Hôpitaux de Paris: Sale & Delivery lead of the back-office
program transformation based on SAP ECC8 (Finance, Supply chain, Procurement):
onshore and offshore delivery team.
Ø UniHa : sale & delivery of the e-procurement platform for French public hospitals
• Top 3 leading French Bank: For the innovation center, delivery of various innovation
projects (mobile app, responsive challenge digital platform).
Business developer and innovation-minded leader with over 18 years of experience in the
business development of technology solutions and the delivery of critical operations and strategic
I built a solid end-to-end experience in business development, product strategy, design, build,
launch and growth. I successfully led large cross-functional teams to design, deliver and market
compelling BtoB saas products, AI & ML data services.
Specialties: SaaS, Data Platform, CX/UX design, Supply Chain, Marketing, Analytics, AI & Machine
Learning, Industry Applications
Functional Areas: Business development, Product Strategy & Management, Product Design, Product
Marketing, Pricing, Customer Acquisition, Nurturing and Closing
Business Model Innovation and Value Proposition Design certification from
Université d’Aix Marseille III, DESS Finance - 1998
ESLSCA (Ecole Supérieure des Sciences Commerciales Appliquées) – 1997
Ces profils pourraient vous intéresser !
Ingénieur commercial UX DESIGN
UX/UI Designer USER EXPERIENCE DESIGN
Web designer / UX designer
UX Designer - Product Design
Graphiste / Webdesigner UI DESIGN
Graphiste / Webdesigner
Développeur fullstack JAVA/Angular