Bendima Architecte réseaux NETWORKER
Education and Certifications/Degrees:
• Certification CISCO March 2020: HCIP R&S
• Certification CISCO February 2020: CCNP Enterprise
• Certification CISCO February 2020: CCNP R&S
• Certification Juniper Novembre 2018: Cloud, Associate JNCIA-Cloud
• Certification CISCO September 2018: CCNA Cyber Ops
• Professional Training May 2018: QoS Quality of Services (7Days).
• Cisco Certified Network Associate April 2014: CCNA R&S.
• From September 2008 to July 2011 Telecommunication System Engineer: Institute of
telecommunication and TIC, Oran
Skills and competences:
▪ IP/MPLS and QoS.
▪ Routing Protocols RIP, EIGRP, OSPF & BGP.
▪ configuration HSRP, VRRP, GLBP & IPSLA.
▪ VLANs / STP / RSTP / EtherChannel / MST.
▪ Cisco: Nexus 5000, S7600, S7200,1941,4300,2960, 3750,3650
▪ Huawei : CE12800, CE6800, CE5800, S7700, S5720
▪ Filtering ACL, URL, Application
▪ VPN site to site, VPN SSL, IPSec, GRE, DMVPN.
▪ Attacks DHCP Snooping, DDos, Spoofing
▪ IPS, IDS
▪ Cisco: Asa Serie 5500 Series, Firepower 5525.
▪ Fortinet: D1500.
▪ Huawei: USG 6300Series, USG 6800Series, Agile controller (access,
▪ Opensource: PFSense
➢ SDH/PDH Environment: SAGEM, TEJAS and CXR
➢ Arabic, French (TCF Level: B2) and English.
From December 2018 – till now: IP Engineer at Huawei.
➢ Install, configure and lead customer solution evaluation trials and/or POC engagements
➢ Install and commission network infrastructure platforms including switches, routers,
firewalls and load balancers.
➢ Provides consultative product and solution expertise along with Partner and Customer
➢ Connect periodically with assigned customer to check on system health, inquire about
customer interests, and answer any questions about how to use the product.
➢ Design end to end functional
From December 2015 to October 2018: Team leader Back Bon at ICOSNET
➢ Provided linkage between presales process and Support handover including following
process, completing documentation and facilitating handover.
➢ Day to day operations management of network-related incidents and service requests.
➢ Designed, implemented and maintained SDH and IP Backbone Network.
➢ Lead in deploying new technologies to data center and branch offices, including Routing,
switching, firewalling and SDH technologies.
➢ Lead in troubleshooting all connectivity issues, Lead contact for operations center. Lead
engineer for all IP security and SDH network in the country.
✓ Project migration back bone links from SDH AT to Metro RMS.
✓ Increase MTU project from 1500 to 9100 on the ICOSNET infrastructure.
✓ Network access Separation Project: creation profile admin, support and supervisor on all
device networks. ENVIRONMENT: CISCO Role Based and walix solution.
✓ Quality of service implementation project: configuration and implementation QoS on
Back bone Network ICOSNET.
From November 2012 to November 2015: Network engineer Back Bon at ICOSNET
➢ Configured and maintained Cisco router PIX/ASA Firewalls, routers, AP's and switches.
➢ Plan, implement and documented change of services including hardware replacement
➢ Provided technical support LEV3 IP and security for customers.
➢ Provisioned ICOSNET customer of the new MPLS LDP circuit.
➢ Provisioned and maintained of the VPN Site to Site /IPSEC and the GRE Tunnel
✓ Project migration firewall hosting from ASA5510 to Fortinet.
✓ Project switching from static routing to dynamic routing OSFP.
✓ MPLS Service Deployment project: Enabling and configuration MPLS Services in
the ICOSNET Network.
✓ Project Wimax solution migration from Aperto product to Infinet product:
configuration and preparing of all POP Icosnet in Algeria territory.
✓ Application Vazzi project: Vazzi is application like Viber I had responsibility of
configuring of the security and switching part
From November 2011 to October 2012: Access Network engineer at ICOSNET
➢ Provided Technical support LEV1&2 Customer Data and VoIP Network.
➢ Commission and Provisioned ICOSNET customer of a WAN Link troughs Fiber
optic or copper support.
➢ Effectively answer technical questions regarding the proposed solution.
➢ Reviewed and recommended secure system configuration for workstations and
laptops, and provided security recommendations
➢ Conducted POC trials of Network Security technologies, including wireless
(Cisco, Dlink), Hotspot solution (PFSens),
✓ Wifi HotSpot Project: Making a HOTSPOT WLAN Dual Band 802.11g / 802.11a
ENVIRONMENT: CISCO1941, CISCO2960X, PFSENSE.
✓ Project P2P interconnection between two remote sites for a CMC and