Hugues - Architecte JAVARef : 040507A001
4761 PETANGE - LUXEMBOURG (Luxembourg)
Consultant, Développeur, Architecte (53 ans)
November 2006 to today Architect at Bourse de Luxembourg (Finesti, Echange, Efile, UCITSIV)
Domain “Collecte et diffusion” (2006-2008)
Modelling and implémentation of the business critical funds information collection and dissemination process.
This platform collects Fund (OPC) data from customers (thousands file a day) and disseminate it to direct customers like information resellers and to customers-customers on behalf of customers (thousands of scheduled dissémination a day)
Business process modelling using bigazi process modeller.
Design of the web follow-up platform.
Functional and technical design.
Development of the middleware in a mixed environment on a Sonic ESB.
Responsible for production incident mangement. Java coaching.
Domain Efile (2008 to now)
Member of the transversal architecture team. Several POC
Modelling and implementation on a middleware of the mixed environment system responsible for collecting legal declarations on behalf of authorities: BCL and CSSF
This system collects legal declarations using crypted or uncrypted, signed or unsigned PDF and ensure the processing and acknowledgement by and on behalf of the authorities.
Due to the continuously growing volume of legal constraints, the number of files to process is fastly growing.
To handle this volume, I had to migrate most of the processing to a middleware (sonic ESB) to flatten the load.
Design and implémentation of the ESB chain responsible for handling UCITSIV processing.
Design and Implémentation of the Web services responsible for providing and validating data processed on customer side (Service deposant)
September 2006 to November 2006 troubleshooting at Lombard International
Troubleshooting of performance issues, using Instroscope and profilers.
Detailed issues tracking to enable problem solving by developers
Design and implementation of a guaranty of delivery system to ensure the reliability of the processing flow
August 2005 to December 2005 project with Accenture (Ministere du budget Francais, Paris)
The application is the French Tax declaration Website.
This site was migrated from websphere
As a member of the architecture team, I had
• To find a technical solution, developed framework to manage all the datasheets in a generic way.
• To design the interface with the tax calculation system
• To support the web design team in the use of frameworks
• To design automatic migration tools
• To enhance automatic testing system
August 2001 to September 2006 project at BCL with a break for Paris project (Banque Centrale du Luxembourg)
Technical project manager on a Business critical Application
The application is responsible for collecting the legal economical data of all the enterprises of Luxembourg and consolidating it in a statistical db for use by the local economist and the ECB.
I developed the system from scratch with a team of 3 to 4 people.
Management and coaching of the team
Architecture of the system application server and development of the kernel including the RMI based framework and the session management
Production follow up to ensure proper reporting to ECB by the business critical Application
November 2000 to May 2001 Project Webspirs5 at SilverPlatter (London)
Improvement of framework
• Packaging revision
• Introduction of a Context objects to enforce some constraints and improve performance as well as design of some base class using those object
• Removal of some deadlock
• Design of some caches
• Code reviews
Performance Tuning of code and configuration
• Configuration of Apache and Tomcat
• Configuration of the Java Virtual Machine
• Code revision and optimisation using Jprobe to find CPU consuming point and LoadRunner to obtain performance measurement over the load.
Development of some functionality of a Web based application for ERL access.
• Coding of JSP based on the HTML template
• Development of the server side Action Handlers in Java
• Development of the server beans
• Development of the communications with back end
October 00 Java Training for SUN: Java programming With Sun
October 00 Leaving marchFirst to be free-lance
July August 2000: Project: Web Site Investment Centre for UBS (Switzerland, Basel)
March to June 2000: Development of the Client of a STP application for IBJ Luxembourg.
Architect of the project
Development of a STP front-end for improvement of bulk input and SWIFT messages processing ( Requirement capture, Specifications, Definition of the MVC based architecture, Design Development of the framework simplifying implementation of business rules,Implementation of the GUI)
December 99 to February 2000 USWEB\CKS Dusseldorf: Development of an application server for the Web Site of Mannesman Passo (********).
Architect (Design of the architecture, development of the Framework)
Coach and mentor.
November 99: Development Library Management Prototype
Development of a proof of concept
November 99: Development of a XML import module for European. Commission
Development of the Run anywhere module
June to October 99: Development of the network management software for the European Commission
Development the configuration module
Development of a Charting Applet
Mai 99 Project Internet point of Sale of Belgacom (Belgium)
December 98 to May 99: Feasibility study for OPOCE(Office des Publications Officielles de la Communauté Européenne)
Technical Lead and architect the project
*** December 98: Joining Case-Consult (bought by USWEB and then MarchFirst)
October-November 98: Analyse of a credit card validation system for 3C Luxembourg (Groupe Comvic). Development of a secure remote interrogation protocol for credit card based internet terminals.
June 98 to September 98: Project follow-up at the EIB
March to May 1998: Development of a fault tolerance system in Java and Ksh for SUN Luxembourg
December 1997 to Mai 98: Audit of the C-C++ soft for an Internet card based Internet Terminal CCC
August 1997 to November 1997: Origin Belgium
May to August 1997: Development of a Java client at the BGL, Project owner: Andersen Consulting
Mai 97: Joining Origin Luxembourg
February 96 to April 97: Second part of civil service at the CDPA 54. Development with students of an information interactive terminal.
November 95 to December 96: Civil Service at the M.N.E.F. (Relationship with associations).
September 94 to July 95: Development of an Eiffel compiler in C++.
July to August 1994: Stage SSII ICD Le Havre. (Office training, Software evaluation, Software installation, help line)
July to August 1993: Stage C.N.R.S.: C development.
July to August 1992: Stage AUCHAN LE HAVRE (AS 400).
Mai 98 DEST of CNAM (engineering diploma in software conception and development)
1991 - 1994 (E.S.I.A.L.) Software engineering school
1988 - 1991: Math sup, Math Spé M (Math, physiques and chemistry of engineering
• J2EE Application Servers(): Tomcat(10y), Weblogic(3y), Jboss(3y),Websphere(2y)
• Web: Apache, JSP, Servlet, XML, XSL, XSLT,HTML, JSF
• Core java: J2SE Expert, Swing, Multithreading, Persistence, Applets, JVM tuning
• Enterprise (J2EE): J2SE, EJB2 and 3, RMI, CORBA, JNDI (LDAP), JDBC, JMS
• Middleware: Sonic ESB MQ, BigAzi (BPM)
• Software: Informatica ContentMaster, Allora, Documentum
• WAP: Midlet, WML, SOAP, J2ME, Axis
• Frameworks: Struts, Spring MVC , Hibernate, Log4J
• DB: SQL, Oracle(5y), Sybase(5y), PL/SQL, Fame(5y)
• OO: UML, All diagrams
• Modelling: Rational rose, TogetherJ, BigAzi (BPM)
• Development tools: Maven, Ant, Hudson, Jenkins, Sonar, Eclipse, Synergy, Change, Perf4J, Wally Introscope, JavaWebStart
• Methodology: RUP, Merise, Agile, Scrum
• Test :TDD, Junit, JMock, EasyMock, LoadRunner, JProfiler
• Language : Java 1.0-1.7(13 Years), Aspect J (notion in C, C++)
• System:Solaris, Windows, Linux
• Fund data processing
• Project Manager
• Team leader and coach
• Performance tuning
Ces profils pourraient vous intéresser !
Consultant cybersécurité CISA
Chef de projet AGILE
Chef de projet
Data Analyst - Consultant