Ayoub Directeur de projet CRM
• Strategy: Designed and executed One-IT vision, aligned with the global business strategy, via decisive and insightful
executive leadership, worldwide IT organization restructuring for more digitalization and agility.
• Insight: Established Data-Driven, Artificial Intelligence, Industry 4.0, Robotics Process Automation programs to
support business development and insightful decision-making processes.
• Foresight: Developed and delivered end to end Cybersecurity transformation, lean agile IT, Intelligent Outsourcing
• Efficiency: Achieved a 10 M€ cost savings in operations management through measurement, analysis, contracts
renegotiation, cloudification and automation, recurrent variabilisation and process improvements.
• Effectiveness: Led project delivery within timeframes, focus on core competencies for the business and outsourcing
utility IT activities. Created Architecture Review Board, IT Transformation team and Data Science team to accelerate
the digital transformation in collaboration with the business.
• IT Governance and Strategy: Enterprise Strategic Planning, IT Financial Management, IT HR Management Enterprise
Risk Management, Enterprise IT Governance, Innovation Management, Strategic Objectives and Operational KPIs and
Scorecard, Portfolio Management, Enterprise Cybersecurity.
• Technical Leadership: Enterprise Architecture, Cybersecurity, Cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), ERP/SCM, Data Management
and Governance, Agile and DevOps, Agile at Scale, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Big Data, Robotics and Automation,
Blockchain, Industry 4.0, RPA, MES/WMS, S&OP.
• Transformation and Optimization: Two-Speed IT (Run & Maintain, Transformation), Virtual CoE, Innovation Board,
Insourcing/Outsourcing/Offshoring, Zero-based budget and organization design, Core technology vs. Utility IT-Analysis,
• MIT – USA – Executive Leadership Program in Artificial Intelligence for the business-2019
• Ecole Nationale Des Ponts Et Chaussées -Executive Doctorate, 2020
• Dual Executive MBA:
• Fox Business School – USA - Strategic Business Administration, 2010-2012
• Ecole Nationale Des Ponts Et Chaussées – France – International Operations Management, 2010-2012
• Institute National des Télécommunications – France –Information Systems for Management, 2004
• Project Management Professional (PMP) from PMI
• Program Management Prince 2 certified from Axelos
• Service Management (ITIL v3 and v4) from Axelos
• Lean IT Foundation & Kaizen 2019 from LITA
• Enterprise IT Governance (CEGIT) Certified from
• Agile Scrum SFC from ScrumStudy
• Blockchain Business Foundation from BTA
• Advanced Enterprise Architecture Program
• Information Security Management (ISO 27001)
• Agile Scrum Master Certified from IIS
• Industry 4.0 Expert from IIEC
• Artificial Intelligence from IIEC
• Professional Affiliations Project Management Institute (PMI)
• Information Systems Audit and Control Association, current member
• Member of the European Club of CIOs
• Member of the World Artificial Intelligence Technologies Forum
• Member of Club Open Innovation
French (Native), English (Fluent), Arabic (Fluent), Spanish (Basic)
Digital Impulsion (Consulting Services, Paris)
Founder, Senior Executive Advisor 09/2019 - Present
• Advised CxO on the core technologies and strategic planning to support their digital roadmap and IS&T Plan
• Supported business and technology leaders to build new digital and organizational capabilities and accelerate the digital
• Delivered a global Lean Agile IT strategic roadmap for a global leading energy player to mitigate post-covid19 risks and
accelerate digitalization within a mastered cost plan and lean startup innovation model.
• Delivered “Build – Operate – Transfer” business model to a consulting company for creating and sustaining value for
Aperam SA – (Worldwide Manufacturing Group, Luxembourg HQ – 10700 employees – 5,4 billion €)
Group Chief Information Officer, Digital and Technology Transformation Director, 08/2016 – 09/2019
Challenge: Hired to design and deliver an IT and digital strategic plan (3 years), digitalize the IT/OT organization, support the
business major transformation programs, enable disruptive innovations, ensure the business continuity and develop and focus
on the new core competencies.
• Designed and delivered a global IT/OT and Digital strategic plan in collaboration with senior business management.
Total alignment with business strategy and enterprise objectives.
• Integrated the IT organization in one global platform, centralized governance and budget, and common strategic
objectives. Created an IT Transformation team, data science and innovation talents, and an architecture review board.
• Supported group major business transformation programs: Smart Manufacturing (Industry 4.0), eBusiness,
eAdministration, Digital Supply Chain, Reliability/Quality/R&D, New Smart Factory, Open Innovation.
• Managed a team of 170 FTE, global outsourcing partners, digital centers, with a budget of 45M€ Opex and 11M€ Capex.
• Created and executed a Lean IT budget optimization plan (New Outsourcing strategy, Pay per use, Opex vs. Capex,
virtual centers of excellence, variabilization of recurrent expenses, Cloudification, automation).
• Defined and executed a global Cybersecurity Transformation Program and extend it to the industrial scope.
• Developed a new technology and digital career plan with HR and launched IT 4 IT Academy (Develop new technical
and digital skills) and Digital Academy (IT for business).
• Major enterprise-wide concrete projects: Data Virtualization, IoT, Cloud BigData Architecture, Simple Finance, HR
information system, global purchasing system, consolidation of ERP and migration to Hana, Predictive Maintenance,
Smart Factory, GDPR compliance.
• Key strategic and successful initiatives: Global Data-Driven program (insights, self-service BI, Predictive Analytics,
Data Governance), Cybersecurity transformation program (ACT), Infrastructure plan 2020, Cloud First program, Robotic
Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence programs, IT/OT convergence, Innovation board (business/R&D/IT),
RGPD Compliance committee, , Lean IT program.
• Lean IT program and outsourcing strategy (focus on core competencies and outsource/automate /offshore/cloudify utility
IT activities) delivered 10M€ recurrent Opex savings and reduction of 30 FTEs.
Oracle Corporation– (Worldwide Information Technology/Consulting Group -137 000 employees - 39 billion $)
Director, Digital Enterprise Architecture, 01/2015 to 09/2016
Participated in Strategic transformation programs for companies in different industries (Retail, Manufacturing, Telco, Finance,
Healthcare, Professional services). Led a team of consultants and architects to deliver successful projects covering Customer
Experience/Engagement, Marketing, Business Intelligence, Operations Management, Digital Experience, CRM, Artificial
Intelligence and Policy automation, Integrations, Cloud PaaS/IaaS, e-commerce, and pricing.
• Leveraged successful partnerships with product development, sales management, and consulting teams which resulted in
concrete strategic initiatives.
• Worked effectively in complex environments to maintain an efficient project climate and meet objectives.
• Delivered digital workshops and conferences to several businesses inside and outside the company.
• Coached top-notch talents and participated in the Oracle EA global program
• Successfully delivered a major customer journey digitalization program for a major automotive company.
InFact Group– (IT consulting services, France, Germany, India, USA – 250 employees - 20 Million €)
Program Director, Consulting and Strategy Director, 12/2006 to 11/2014
• Managed strategic customer engagements and technological partnerships with major IT vendors.
• Set a methodology framework for cloud projects (PMME) and processes and quality standards for collaboration with
• Launched a new offering of data quality as a service (DQAS) and introduced Enterprise mobility platform.
• Delivered successful projects and programs for top companies (Vodafone, Sodexo, AstraZeneca, Leo Pharma, Nestlé,
Mediq Pharma, Saria industries, Bouygues Energy, Steelcase, others).
• Coached and developed a team of more than 150 members, from 20 nationalities and in 3 continents to drive projects and
• Managed two R&D programs around Data quality and Cloud solutions meta-documentation, ending-up by releasing two
new products: DQAS (Data Quality as A Service: cloud-based data quality platform) and DeepVision (metadata
generation engine: documentation of all implemented configuration, workflow, and business rules).
• Managed more than 30 projects in more than 20 countries, and won Program Director Award of the Best Cloud CRM
Project in Europe 2012 (Oracle Corporation Award), Best Process Improvement project (Oracle Users Club Award))
Voith Turbo GmbH– (Manufacturing, worldwide - 20 000 employees - 4,3 billion €)
Technical Project Manager, 02/2005 to 12/2006
• Managed the rollout of the ERP (MS Navision) and Microsoft CRM (Dynamics) in France and integrated it with
corporate ERP applications (SAP and Industry EDI).
• Facilitated workshops with business managers and key users to define and localize business requirements and design
migration from local legacy systems to group systems
• Conducted change management actions, established project management plan and monitored user adoption and
encouraging them to participate in the workshops, be in communities and organized internal surveys.
Institut de Commerce et de Gestion – (High Education, France)
Technical Admin, 01/2002 to 12/2004