since 2016 Novéane (Ispa)
Consulting company helping clients with their Digit
al Transformation, Service Orientation, and with
leadership on project portfolio governance, PPM solutions.
Servicenow implementation consultant ◦
ITSM and ITBM delivery ◦ Customers in Industry, Banking, Services: Loxam, Saur, Efi Automotive, Carmignac, CEB
European Bank, Cegid, ...
• Defining and setting up streamlined processes and
web-based user experience for IT Service Management and Project Portfolio Management
• Configuration, scripting, customization of Workflow, Notifications, SSO integration, Data import and export, Reports etc.
• ITSM: Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog,
• ITBM: Demand, Portfolio, Projects, Timesheets, Cost Budgets, planning and tracking
• Internal use of Agile module
Training and Certifications
• Certified implementation ITSM, sept 2018, includi
ng London Delta
• ITBM training
• Partner Portal Learning : ITSM specialization and
London Delta, PPM, PA, FM, APM, Agile, ITBM
• Digital transformation program for a leading auto
motive manufacture : Sales & Operations
Planning. Redesign of key processes to get the righ
t car, at the right place, at the right time.
Adoption of agile practices and governance for a 30
2014 – 2015
Innocherche ambassador : innovation intelligence
2007 – 2013
Voxmobili, OnMobile group
Leader for Personal Cloud. Solutions for Telecom Op
Editor of end-user Mobile Applications and Services
. 15M€, 70p.
OnMobile: leader for Ring Back Tones. 90 M€, 1500 p
., listed in Bombay.
Acquired by Synchronoss, listed on Nasdaq.
Director Professional Services, Solutions
◦ Growth from 6M€ to 15 M€ and from 10 to 35 millions
users between 2007 and 2013.
◦ Repeat business: T-Mobile (USA), Orange
◦ +10 M€ New business: AT&T (USA), T-Mobile (Allema
gne, Europe), Vodafone (UK, Europe), Time
Warner Cable (USA), Rogers (Canada)...◦ International: Turkcell, Telstra, HTC, Airtel, Motorola etc. ◦
Set up Agile (Scrum). Solutions
• Design: designing Solutions for clients with a te
am of architects
• Product: feature design, Roadmap, Marketing white
• Pre-Sales: Complex Bids, via integrators (Cap Gem
ini, Comverse...) then directly.
• Intellectual property: defense from patent infrin
• Responsibility of customer projects, with a team
of 12 Project Managers.
Projects make for half of revenues, on top of licen
• Software deployment, including customization and
• Integration with customers enablers
• Custom software delivery
• Streamlining of deployment process (saving time,
2000 – 2005 Relaxnews (Media)
Start-up aiming to be the «Bloomberg of Leisure»
. News Agency producing Media, Internet and
Mobile content. IPO in 2011, then acquired by Publicis.
Growth from initiation to 2M€ in 2005.
◦ Clients for interactive media: Vizzavi (Vivendi),
Orange, SNCF, Yahoo, Le Parisien, Metro, Libération ...
◦ Created the content production platform in frugal mode.
◦ Financing: Innovation Label, Venture Capital 2 M€ 1st round, 1 M€ 2nd
round, governmental innovation fund RIAM 0,5M€. Innovation and partnerships
• Designed an innovative service platform for the production and delivery of multimedia news wires (Cloud CMS).
• Patented part of the technology.
• Built international standards with representatives of news agencies from 10 countries. Active member of NewsML/EventsML committee.
Customer projects management
• Designed and Delivered customer-specific interactive content projects for Web, Mobile, feeds, and Print (automated layout).
• Hired and developed the technology team (5p.) Partnership, Financing
• Developed the technological vision supporting the
business model, and leveraged it for financing.
• Led a 1.2 M€ development partnership between our start-up, a multinational company (Agence France Presse), and a laboratory.
1998 – 2000 SFR (Telecom)
Program Management, PMO
◦ Gains in costs and time, in a large enterprise wi
th matrix organization.
Managed coordination, planning, reporting and budge
ting processes for 5-20 M€ investment
• «Internet, Intranet». First service offering to s
ubscribe additional options on-line.
• «Customer Service» Renewal of the system used by
2.000 customer-care operators
1995 – 1998 A.T. Kearney Consultant
• Management consulting (Process Re-engineering, Benchmarking), ERP implementation, change management.
• International assignments with industrial clients: Delphi Automotive, Salins du Midi (Norton Salt), Reichold Chemicals (Londres, UK).
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
2018 ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist ITSM
SysAdmin, Advanced SysAdmin, Scripting, Implemention BootCamp, PPM
2015 MOOC OpenClassroom jQuery
2012 Cross-cultural training: Working with Indians
2005 -2006 Insead , MBA
1999 Vivendi Innovating within constraints
1998 Braintree Project Management
1991 - 1994 Ecole Centrale Paris , MSc. Engineering
• Certified Servicenow implementation consultant
• Designing and driving digital innovation in large corporations and in startups
• 10+ years of delivery of Cloud, Mobile and SaaS projects
• Digital transformation – Agile delivery
• Professional Services for large international clients
Ces profils pourraient vous intéresser !
Directeur de projet SI / Agile / ITSM et Architecte
Consultant SERVICENOW (Technico-fonctionnel)
Consultant cybersécurité IAM
Expert Risque IT, Sécurité IT et Cybersecurité depuis 15 ans