Naoufal - Testeur SELENIUMRef : 220318O001
Automation and Functional Test Engineer (Multidisciplinary environment).European Court of Auditors (CTG Luxembourg PSF)Jan 2020 - aujourd'hui
● Configure Selenium Test Environment for setup (Eclipse, Java, TestNG, Junit, Maven) ;
● Identification and/or selection of test cases for automation ;
● Automation framework design and implementation using patterns Page Object according to project structure ;
● Creating, Enhancing, Debugging and Running Automated Test Cases ;
● Organizing, monitoring defect management process, handling changes and conducting regression tests ;
● Find solutions of object identity issues and handling errors ;
● Create a software defect tracking report, entire project release status to stakeholders ;
● Write documentation for automated processes including test strategy, test plan and test case ;
● Coordination with development team to solve issues ;
● Manual and functional testing from the strategy to the execution and follow-up of defects for applications not yet automated and scenarios not eligible for automation.
Automation and Functional Test AnalystEU Publications Office (CTG Luxembourg PSF).Jan 2019 - Jan 2020
● Identify the global scenario with the business team, optimize and define the test scope ;
● Define of the test methodology and identification of test cases ;
● Developed test plans and use case scenarios ;
● Writing and execution of acceptance tests following a migration to the cloud ;
● Centralization and monitoring of user tests (Acceptance test) ;
● Ensured application compatibility in the multi browser environment ;
● Conducted functional, regression and smoke testing ;
● Execution and adaptation of automated tests to new environments with Selenium ;
● Reporting and monitoring of anomalies with the contractor.
Business Analyst, Functional and Test AnalystJudicial Administration of Luxembourg (CTG Luxembourg PSF)Jan 2018 - Jan 2019
● Realisation of user interviews ;
● Evaluate and analyse of the customer's business needs (user requirements) ;
● Data and process Modeling (UML) (BPMN) ;
● Definition of detailed functional specifications and writing Use-Cases ;
● Writing analysis documents ;
● Mock-up of screens with Balsamiq tool ;
● Definition of the test methodology, functional analysis and identification of test cases ;
● Design and writing of test cases ;
● Constructed requirements traceability matrix between user requirements and test cases ;
● Performing functional tests and execution of no-regression test campaigns ;
● Monitoring anomalies and their correction with Jira ;
● Take part in brainstorms to come up with new ideas and designs that improve existing features ;
● Writing the user guide and support and user training.
Functional and Test AnalystSOPRA STERIA-VALENCE, Spain.Jan 2015 - Jan 2018
● Implementation of the core banking solution Sopra Banking Amplitude for retail and commercial Banks ;
● Functional analysis and identification of test cases ;
● Design and writing of test cases ;
● Identify the different testing scenarios and the steps to process. ;
● Execution of acceptance tests for quality control and anomaly tracking with the HPQC tool ;
● Liaise with the business established abroad to identify the testing procedure, solve issues ;
● Conduct non-regression, and acceptance testing ;
● Reporting and monitoring tests ;
● Participation in the correction of anomalies and the development of evolutions ;
● Test automation with Selenium tools ;
● Evolution and incident management with Jira ;
● Web Services test with the SoapUI Tool ;
● Business process modeling (BPMN) with the Bizagi Modeler tool.
Professional graduate degree Networks Telecommunications and ITIES Los Viveros, Sevilla, Spain.aujourd'hui
Professional graduate degree Networks Telecommunications and ITIES Los Viveros, Sevilla, Spain.2013
Bachelor of industrial engineering (Spain)Universidad de Sevilla - Escuela Superior de Ingeniería.2007
Selectividad degree (access to the Spanish public universities).Centro Granada RABAT, Morocco.2006
Diploma of Baccalaureate of Secondary Education schoolTaha Hssine High school - Kénitra, Morocco.2004
● Selenium Webdrive + Java (Percipio-skillsoft)
● Selenium Deep Dive (Percipio-skillsoft)
● Introduction to Appium Mobile Testing
● eModia Solution Acceptance (Sopra Academy)
● Payment methods notions (SEPA, SWIFT, RTGS, TARGET2).
● General knowledge of Financial products (funds, stocks, bonds, futures, options).
● Banking Front and back office operation.
● Knowledge of banking products
● Electronic banking and payment methods “Monétique” ( Amplitude core banking).
● Import-Export Credoc (documentary credit).
● Import-Export-Remdoc (Documentary remittance).
● FATCA and CRS.
● Knowledge of the Judicial environment (criminal and civil justice (JUCHA & JUDP application).
● Standard and Performance Audit programme life cycle
● HP ALM/QC, Jira, SoapUI, Bizagi Modeler,
Balsamiq Mockups, Ms-Visio, DB Visualiser, Eclipse
● Selenium, TestNG, Junit, Maven, Scrum, UML, BPMN, XML, DB2 Oracle, MySQL, Java, MS-Office, ServiceNow,
Team Foundation Server (TFS, “ Azure Devops Serve”).
● BA: Release notes, Business requirements,
User stories, User guide.
● Functional Test Analyst: Strategy and test plan,
Functional review meeting report, Test report,
Bugs report, KPI and QA indice.
● Automation Test Engineer: Java test script,
Html test report, Error log and debugging +
Arabe (Mother tongue)
Ces profils pourraient vous intéresser !
Testeur de logiciel
Ingénieur qualité JIRA
Ingénieur QA | 4 Années d’Expériences | Certifié ISTQB | API Postman Jira Squash Xray
Ingénieur qualité AGILE
Consultant tests validation, automatisation des tests
Ingénieur Test QA
Ingénieur Test et Automatisation
- LE LOROUX-BOTTEREAU
Ingénieur automatisation de test