Nair Consultant fonctionnel MAXIMO
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
******** wants to contribute his experience in software development and deployment, to Maximo enterprise asset management projects. He is an IBM Maximo Certified consultant . He is having strong understanding on various Maximo modules like Work orders, PO, Equipments/Assets, Inventory. ******** has a total work experience of over 14.6 years in all the phases of SDLC including 6 years (From 2002 Feb to till date) of real time experience in technical as well as functional aspects of Design, Development, Implementation, Upgrade, Maintenance and Customization of Oracle based Applications for Oil & Natural gas(EAM), Project Management, Manufacturing, Construction and Market Research in the capacity of Onsite Project Coordinator/Domain Expert / Architect / Lead / Developer . He is having sound knowledge in EAM Applications . He has given Corporate training in EAM BY SHELL(For Oil&Gas) (Netherlands) and Project Management by Capgemini Consultants(India). ******** also Involved in Design and Development of Applications in VB,JAVA and ASP for various projects during 1997 April to April 2002.
Primary Activities and Responsibilities:
• Conduct workshops for user requirement gathering, translate the requirement into functional / design document, conduct other assessment necessary to plan and design a system to meet the clients’ requirements, including GAP analysis and Functional Specification for Maximo Implementation.
• Assisted in pre sales / engagement activities, including demo and POC •
• To ensure relevant documentations are created and made available in timely manner. Major tasks required in pre sales includes:
o Requirements identification
o Scope and execute proof of concept engagements
o Perform product demonstrations
o Conducting solution assurance reviews to ensure the proposed solution will meet customer expectations
o Ensure a smooth transition from the sales cycle to the implementation services and customer support teams
• Provide architectural expertise, direction and assistance to technical team in the design and development of applications, programs, software and databases .
• Model business and systems processes based on findings through use of case scenarios, workflow diagrams and data models
• Strong team-working - both as part of a team and leading small teams. Ability to interface effectively with clients and colleagues at client sites. Strong customer focus with ability to develop and sustain client relationships based on trust and technical credibility
• Review / Approve business requirements, functional specifications, and system design documents . Write up impact analysis of proposed system changes. Design and creation of user authentication systems .
• Involve and contributed in all Management, Functional, Technical, Status and Users meetings.
• Experienced in Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle (Oracle Certified Application Developer)
• Managing client relationships and expectations
• Delivery of enhancement projects within budgeted costs and timeframe
• Liaising with client personnel, including reporting to upper management
• Identifying and mitigating technical risk
• Mentoring and training of junior staff
QUALIFICATIONS / AFFILIATIONS
• Bachelor of Physics, University of Kerala
• IBM Certified MAXIMO (7.1) implementation Consultant
2012 March to till date
Presently working as Senior Business Analyst (EAM/CMMS), with Honeywell. Core responsibilities includes providing architectural expertise, directions and assistance to technical team in the design and development of applications, programs, software and databases .Prepare Model business and systems processes, based on findings through use of case scenarios, workflow diagrams and data models. Prepare and deliver customized training modules for Maximo (all modules) for managers, engineers and technicians
2011 Dubai World (From 13th March 2011 to 2011 May 19th)
Implementation Of Maximo 7.1 in Dubai World . Involved in the Study of client requirements, Gather and manage the requirements develop appropriate solution strategies Prepare and deliver customized training modules for Maximo (all modules) for managers, engineers and technicians
Kuwait Oil Company(KOC) , Kuwait November 2010 to February 2011
Perform demonstration of Maximo applications and processes to client .Ascertain the quantity and quality of the records and functionalities in Location Hierarchy, Asset Hierarchy, Work orders data, PMs, Job Plans, People, Labor, Tools and system related data. Developed and delivered customized training modules for Maximo (all modules) for managers, engineers and technician.
RiverValley Communications (P) Ltd, Trivandrum, India. February 2009 to November 2010
Worked on Maximo 7.1implementation project for KMML. Major task assigned was Implementation and post live support of Maximo 7.1 on client.
Capgemini Consultants India Pvt Ltd. (June 2006 – January 2009)
Onsite Implementation Consultant for Kuwait and Netherlands
Organize meetings with Sponsors, BAs, SMEs, Application Teams, and Users for clarity in complex Requirements, resolving Issues, track/fix defects and facilitate in timely release of all projects Coordinated development efforts by interacting with the of development team in India. Prepare Training materials for the end users.Train the end users for the effective and efficient use of the software
Dexterity Business analysis Pvt. Ltd ,Chennai,India (October 2005 – May 2006
Onsite Project Lead & Senior Developer in France
Interaction with customer to get project requirements. Involved in design and development of custom forms/oracle and reports Coordinate development efforts by interacting with the development team in India
Saudi Aramco, Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia. (February 2005 to June 2005)
Technical Lead & Senior Developer
Involved in Requirement Analysis, Module Design, Development, Testing, Bug-fixing Analysed and documented existing code and processes for enhancement projects
Condor Building Contracting LLC, Dubai, UAE . (April 2002 to December 2002)
Onsite Project Lead & Senior Developer
Interaction with customer to get project requirements. Design, Coding, Testing, and Implementation of the Project. Coordinated development efforts by interacting with the onsite development team.
Dataware Design Labs Pvt Ltd , Technopark , Trivandrum, Kerala . (April 1997 to April 2002)
Senior Software Engineer
Responsibilities included Design ,Development and coding of Applications in VB,JAVA,ASP and Oracle on the basis of Company’s project(s) requirement..