Jose - Chef de projet MS OFFICERef : 050320B001
Mar 01–Mar 05 Altran-Europe, Brussels. Telecom Consultant.
Altran-Europe is Belgium's leading specialist in technology consulting. Projects:
Proximus - Vodafone, Brussels. Technical Project Manager (13 months, current position).
Technical owner of the Vodafone live! download cluster. Responsible for the implementation of Java Downloads Platform, Digital Rights Management and Full Track Music Download.
• Managing technical projects though all stages of the project life cycle
• Conduction of global detailed analysis, translating business requirements into technical requirements, performing feasibility studies, writing of functional requirements, producing documentation.
• Planning and assignment of activities.
• Procurement management: RFQs, Work Orders, Negotiations
• Cost management: estimating, budgeting, controlling
• Issues/Risk management
• Vendor and 3rd parties management.
Orange France-Telecom. Paris. Project and Service Coordinator (12 months)
Launched the SMS+ premium offer in France and supported service activations.
• Coordinated and built interdepartmental processes.
• Introduced a successful management tool to control the service status.
• Managed 3rd Parties activations (TF1, Canal+, Michelin, Le Monde, M6, Kiwee, Netsize, Digiplug, Freever)
• Developed future Orange SMS offers.
Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium, Brussels. Business Analyst and Project Manager (7 months).
Developed, implemented and launched a new SMS alert service against storms (Start-up environment).
Analysis phase (1 month):
• Gathered ideas to define the product.
• Produced business, functional and technical requirements.
• Defined the system architecture.
• Recommended an appropriate solution according to quality, budget and time.
Implementation phase after client approval (6 months):
• Managed the technical implementation through all the stages of a project cycle.
• Took charge of a team of 2 consultants.
• Aligned operations with the marketing department and Telecom service providers.
Mobistar France-Telecom, Brussels. Project Leader (3 months).
Responsible for the internet portal for the residential market.
• Coordinated integration of mobile services within the portal (GPRS, mail, billing, logos, ring tones)
• Managed upgrades to improve the service’s quality
• Identified and solved critical issues.
• Started a web re-looking project: 3rd Parties RFQs, layout guidelines, produced project plan.
Base KPN, Brussels Site acceptance engineer (6 months).
• Inspected and validated civil operations regarding all requirements.
• Developed UMTS design guidelines.
Oct 00-Feb 01 Inmobicante, Alicante. Analyst Developer and Project Leader.
Inmobicante is a local real estate agency and needed computer support and internet presence.
• Updated the informatics infrastructure.
• Designed and developed an internal information system based on a centralized database.
• Designed and developed a web site and an extranet for its management.
Jul 00 - Sep 00 MA-COM, Cork. Analyst developer and Project Leader.
Ma-com is a subsidiary company of Tyco/Electronics and market leader producing radio telecommunication components. Mission: Build an informatics solution to support sale.
• Analysed sales department requirements.
• Identified an appropriate technical solution.
• Designed and developed a relational Database and a Web interface.
• Deployed the solution in the department’s intranet.
• Functional and technical skills
• Project management (PMI)
• Broad knowledge of Telecom / IT environments
• Problem solving
1997 – 2001 Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts et Métiers, Paris France. Engineering Master Degree.
1995 – 2001 Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Industriales, Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain.
Major: Management & Organization.
2003 “Project Management Institute – Body of Knowledge” – ALTRAN-EUROPE
2003 “UML & RUP” – ALTRAN-EUROPE
2001 “Negotiations” – ENSAM
2001 “International Communication” - ENSAM
Ces profils pourraient vous intéresser !
Chef de projet MS OFFICE
Chef de projet SERVICENOW
Chef de projet
Consultant cybersécurité WINDOWS
Business Analyst AGILE
Support utilisateurs WINDOWS
Project Manager – Digital Workplace – IT M&A – MOA
Consultant infra & cloud vmware
Contrôleur de gestion / Contrôleur Financier / PMO
Chef de Projet / Consultant Cybersécurité & RGPD