Romain - Développeur SCALARef : 140115P001
8050 ZURICH (Suisse)
Développeur, Architecte (40 ans)
Sr. Scala Developer @ Leonteq Securities AG in Zurich, Switzerland. 06/2015 - Now
Financial company providing a platform for investment products, structured products & pension solutions.
• Develop, maintain and support applications within the IWPS platform mostly for pension trading team:
◦ Financial risk monitoring services (scala, cats, fs2)
◦ Policy data import pipeline to feed risk monitoring services (scala, cats, fs2, scala.js)
◦ Market data ingestion pipeline supporting multiple sources (scala, cats, scala.js)
• Contribute to the platform evolution on domain boundaries, shared services, google cloud.
• Promote the use of functional programming and typelevel stack.
Scala, Cats, fs2, Akka, gRPC, ScalaJs, Play, AngularJS, BPMN, Git, Google Cloud, FireStore…
Sr. Java Developer (Contract) @ Lombard Odier in Geneva, Switzerland. 05/2014 - 02/2015
Private bank specialised in asset and wealth management
• Implemented tax algorithm (French Capital Gain, Belgium withholding tax)
• Proposed, designed and prototyped an event sourcing architecture for Credit service.
• Member of functional programming group.
Java, Guava, DynaTrace, J2EE, Jboss, Oracle…
Sr. Java Developer (Contract) @ Fidelity Investments in Toronto, Canada. 03/2014 - 05/2014
Financial corporation doing asset management
• Developed file processing batches to import financial data.
Java, EJB 3, JSF, POI, Weblogic, ClearCase.
Software Development Engineer @ Amazon in Toronto, Canada 11/2012 - 02/2014
Fulfilment By Amazon allows third party sellers to sell on amazon website.
• Developed and maintained large, scalable, and highly-available software systems for the FBA reporting
◦ Seller Central fulfilment web page.
◦ Report generation backend.
• Developed search and result pages of Amazon Seller iPhone app.
Sr Software Developer @ Canadian Pharmacist Association in Ottawa, Canada. 03/2010 - 10/2012
This content editor provides access to drugs information’s through web application, mobiles apps, web services, books.
• Proposed and developed a new search service based on Apache Lucene to improve performance and
• Developed statistics module based on Google Analytics.
• Developed members portfolio application to allow pharmacists to manage their learning credits based.
• Production server configuration (ex: Tomcat cluster with session sharing).
Software Engineer @ CAPGEMINI in Nantes, France 09/2006 - 08/2009
Client: French Ministry of Economy and Finance: Copernic program (60 projects with a budget of 1 billion Euros).
• Development on applications supervisor involving Java concurrent API.
• Developed VAT tax processing modules.
• Developed web service client library to handle attachment compression.
• Developed messaging component based on JMS.
• Middleware configuration: JBoss MQueue, JBoss Cluster, Tomcat, Apache.
Java, multi-threading , Struts, Hibernate, J2EE, JBoss, PostgreSQL, Linux
Software Engineer Internship @ LEGRAND in Limoges, France 03/2006 - 08/2006
• Analysis / prototype on interface between 2 information systems: technical data management system
(PLM Matrix) and production management system.
Programmer Internship @ PERFORMANSE SA in Carquefou, France 04/2004 - 08/2004
• Developed a prototype to represent career path with graph.
JGraph, AWT, Applet, PostgreSQL, JDBC.
Senior Scala Developer
Driven by motivation, passion, success, desire to learn and team work, my interests include functional
programming & 日本語.
◦ Functional programming in Scala. ◦ Concurrent / distributed systems.
Scala Cats, fs2, Akka, ScalaJS, Play, ScalaZ, Slick, Squeryl, ..
Java JEE, Spring, Guava, Lucene, Hibernate, Activiti BPM, ..
Tools Intellij, Git, JIRA, Jenkins, SBT, DynaTrace
Languages French (native), English (fluent), Japanese (JLPT5)
Certification & Training
2016 Coursera Certified Parallel programming (Scala)
2015 Coursera Certified Principles of Reactive Programming (Scala)
2014 Introduction to DynaTrace.
2013 Amazon: Architecting on AWS
2013 Amazon: Functional interview
2012 Amazon: Making great hiring decision
2011 Oracle Certified Master, Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect (SCEA)
2011 Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer (SCJP)
2009 Capgemini Academy (DAC4): Quality during project lifecycle
2008 Red Hat (JB261): JBoss for Advanced J2EE Developers
2006 3il, Cs2i (4 years’ university degree) - Computer Science - Limoges France
2004 IUT (2 years’ technical degree) - Computer Science - Nantes France
Volleyball, 日本語, technologies, cinema, cuisine, board games, video games.
Ces profils pourraient vous intéresser !
Développeur BIG DATA
Data Scientist PYTHON
Ingénieur d'études SQL
Consultant technique - Craft / TDD / DDD - TypeScript
Data Scientist PYTHON
- VILLENEUVE D'ASCQ
Développeur APACHE SPARK Scala
Développeur Java/Scala/Play! et Angular/VueJS