Loic - Développeur QTRef : 191210M002
2019-2020, Founder & Software Engineer at ReShoot 360
My first professional achievement as a freelance engineer. ReShoot 360 is an editing software dedicated to 360°
videos & photos. This kind of media needs specific features and allows new perspectives in creativity. Specially
designed and optimized for smartphone use, available on Android and iOS.
- Complete realization of a monetized app with Qt framework, from specifications to market publish.
- Use of native code on each platform for specific parts, Java on Android and Objective-C on iOS.
- Integration of Google ML Kit and Apple Vision framework for face detection.
- Website development with WordPress, communication on social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter), ad
campaign with Google and Facebook/Instagram.
Since 2015, Software Engineer at GoPro
GoPro core business is the development of action cameras. In 2015, GoPro buys the company Kolor with the aim of
developing a 360 camera. Following this acquisition, I continue my work started at Kolor on the 360 video player
software, I’m now the technical leader in a team of 3 people. Our team interact with other teams of engineers and
researchers (about twenty people) and also with teams of design and marketing. All teams use agile methods based
- Technical leading of GoPro VR Player : 360 video player for Mac / Windows intended mainly for professionals.
- 2 years collaboration with Intel to optimize the use of the GPU (OpenGL / DirectX interoperability) and
compilation methods (migration of the VLC compilation from gcc to Visual Studio).
- Fork of VLC source code C to optimize video decoding.
- Collaboration with Apple to optimize the frequency of HMD rendering with HTC Vive on Mac.
- Management of modules on git to share the different code blocks used in software.
- Graduate internship tutor Software Engineer.
2013-2015, Software Engineer at Kolor
Kolor specializes in the assembly of photos (panoramic photos, gigapixels, virtual tours) and also in the assembly of
videos to create 360 videos. I develop a software allowing to read 360 videos on a desktop computer starting from an
existing prototype on mobile (iOS). I am in a team of about ten people composed of software engineers and vision
researchers who develop other softwares.
- Architecture, C++/QML development, support of Kolor Eyes Desktop : 360 video player for Mac / Windows /
Linux intended mainly for professionals.
- Integration of technologies related to virtual reality such as Oculus, OpenVR, Intel RealSense, Leap Motion,
Blue Ripple, Arkamys.
- Development of a plugin for Adobe Premiere, it allows to share the video textures between Premiere and
Kolor Eyes Desktop.
- User interface development on other softwares like Autopano Video and Panotour.
- Internship tutor 3rd year of studies Software Engineer.
2010-2013, Software Developer at HTTV
HTTV is developing its own solution for Set Top Box (TV decoder). Following my internship, I am part of the Software
team (8 people) to develop the software part in collaboration with the Middleware team (10 people).
- Development of the software part of HTTVLink, Set Top Box turnkey solution based on embedded Linux. This
is intended for TV content providers.
- Evaluation of HTML and QML technologies to effectively implement the user interface given the limitations of
the embedded system.
- Cross compilation since Linux.
2010 - Master degree in Computer Science, UPMF, Grenoble in France.
2008 - Licence degree in Computer Science, UPMF, Grenoble in France.
2006 - Technical degree in Computer Science, IUT2 UPMF, Grenoble in France.
• C++ software engineering since 10 years
• Optimization of software performances
• Technical collaboration with Intel, Apple, VLC
• Framework Qt/QML for user interfaces
• Technical leading in small team
• Internship tutoring
• Agile methods based on Scrum
• Continuous integration and testing
Ces profils pourraient vous intéresser !
Consultant technique/développeur expert C++
Ingénieur de développement QT C++
Ingénieur de développement C++
Ingénieur de développement C++
Ingénieur de développement C++ Qt / QML
Ingénieur logiciel embarqué C++
Ingénieur de développement PYTHON