Digital Workplace Architect
- Definition of Digital Workplace solutions
- Transformation, modernization, and optimization, drive change (business model, mindset…)
-Architecture documentation (HLD, LLD, DEX)
-Technical pre-sales, commercial proposal
-Proof of Concepts, Workshops, & Implementation
Technologies: Azure, Citrix, VDI, Endpoint Management, MDM, VMware, Security
from Mars 2019 to October 2020
CGI. Paris, France.
- Defining cloud-based solutions with Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure.
- Defining architecture solution based on the evolution, the security of current storage and daily
- Studies and analytics performance.
- Data migration
- Data synchronization- Disaster and recovery site architecture
POC, Statement of Works, Technical Architecture and Security Documents.
- Responsible for creating and defining architecture covering infrastructure, VDI and virtual
applications based on Citrix and VMware products within Thales private cloud and ecosystem.
- Methodologies improvement and best practices.
- Studying business needs, delivering solution proposals.
- Infrastructure implementation, migration, operating procedures.
- Team piloting and 3rd level support
- Experience with 3rd party products and solutions, such as storage and backup solutions.
- POC, Statement of Works, Technical Architecture and Security Documents.
April 2017 to September 2018
Institute for Clinical Evaluative Science. Toronto, Canada.
- Responsible of day-to-day operational activities such as maintaining and supporting IT
infrastructure and systems of a clustered Data Center of 24 VM Hosts Over 300+ Virtual
- Provide input to system architecture design, planning, and implementation: SCCM server,
Blackberry enterprise server UEM, Sophos antivirus, Citrix XenApp 7.5 farm.
- Upgraded Cisco UCS blades and chassis hosting VMware ESXi for servers and VDI
- Upgraded VMware vSphere, vCenter and ESXi to 6.5, Upgraded VMware Horizon to 7
- Upgraded Microsoft Exchange 2010 with DAG to Microsoft Exchange 2016 DAG in Failover
cluster configurations managing 400+ Mailboxes.
- NetApp ONTAP: 100TB SSD & HDD in 4 Nodes: VMware, Backups, Share, Disaster Recovery
- NetApp administration of LUN’s, CIFS & NFS Volumes.
- Active Directory management and Operations, Group Policies, Login Scripts, DNS, DHCP, IIS.
Technology Support Analyst
February 2015 to March 2017
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. Toronto, Canada.
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 migration. Working within Wealth Management.
- Packaged software through SCCM
- VMware vSphere monitoring and management
- Android and iOS management
Sr Systems Administrator
December 2012 – October 2014
International Financial Data Services. Toronto, Canada.
- Design and deploy servers and software solution for business needs
- Infrastructure development and improvement
- Deployment of Citrix 6.5
- Deployment and administration of VMware ESX virtual infrastructure
- Administration of Microsoft domain services including, DHCP, Active Directory, GPO, user,
groups accounts, security, shares permissions
- Servers management and administration
- Administration of the disaster and recovery site
October 2011 to December 2012
StatPro. Toronto, Canada.
- VMware, SQL, Citrix XenApp and Edgesight servers administration and monitoring
- Active Directory accounts, security groups, organizational units, GPO’s management
- ESX servers management with Shavlik
- SQL databases management with NetApp snap manager
- Backups management with Torranger
- FTP sites management
- Documentation and procedures creation and management
- Convert physical servers to virtual
May 2008 to August 2010
INTM. Levallois-Perret, France.
- VMware, Citrix XenApp (4.5), Unix, print, SQL and license server's management
- McAfee server management
- Active Directory accounts, security groups, Organizational Units management
- Backups and restoration management with Symantec NetBackup and Legato Networker
- DHCP and file server management
- Virtualize physical servers
- Design and deploy Citrix XenApp servers
November 2006 to February 2008
CITRIX System. Dublin, Ireland.
- Provide support and solutions to engineers and administrators using Citrix XenApp and Citrix
Xen Desktop including Seamless windows, Virtual IP address, streaming, drive mapping,
content redirection, load balancing technologies
- Analyze traces and dumps
- Applications integration, hotfix, and patches testing
- Write articles for the internal knowledge base
August 2004 to August 2006
DHL. Paris, France.
- Create a help desk and technical support service
- Interact directly with clients to identify their current and future technical needs
- Create procedures and articles to solve client technical problems
- Train Help Desk employees
Baccalauréat : Téléphonie sur IP 1988 à 2002
AFORP & CFAIT FICOME. Paris, FRANCE
Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies: Mai: 2020
Google Cloud Platform fundamentals: June 2020
Global Knowledge, France
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
MCTS 70-640: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
MCTS 70-642: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
Microsoft Certified Professional 70-270: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft XP
Microsoft Certified Professional 70-290: Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Microsoft Certified Professional 70-284: Implementing and managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
Microsoft Certified Professional 70-291: Implementing a network infrastructure on Microsoft Server
Citrix Certified Administrator
259 Citrix XenApp: Administration
● Digital Workplace & Solution d’architecture
● Citrix Virtual App and Desktop, MCS, Netscaler, Citrix Cloud, VMware, ESXi, Horizon,
● Stockage & Sauvegarde
● MDM, VDI
● Windows server, Active Directory, SCCM, SQL, Azure
● Anglais bilingue (11 ans d’expérience internationale)
Ces profils pourraient vous intéresser !
Administrateur système WINDOWS
Ingénieur réseaux WINDOWS
Chef de projet UNIX
RESPONSABLE DE PROJET INFRASTRUCTURE EXPERT PRODUCTION IT