Nous recherchons un Technicien Informatique/Admin Systèmes & Réseaux pour nous aider dans nos problématiques support et opérations.
Mission description & expectations
- Equipment procurement:
- Prepare list of IT equipment to order with the help of our Workplace Team
- Tracking, reception and inventory of the equipment deliveries
- IT Inventory:
- Manage the inventory of computers in order to have an exact match between the inventory file and the actual inventory
- Provisioning: account & equipment
- Configuration of laptops: for newcomers, guests etc..
- Wipe/format computers
- Reinstallation of macOS
- Enrollment of the devices to the company device management system (Fleetsmith)
- Create and manage accounts, access and permissions on company SaaS
- Google, Slack, Trello etc..
- IT Support:
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Escalate more complex incidents to IT team
The candidate will have initial training on the tools they’ll be using, plus they will have access to the company knowledge base for reference.
Timeline / working hours
- From Monday to Friday
- 3h per day / 15h per week
- From 9:30 am to 12:30pm
- Experience with:
- Apple hardware, especially MacBooks
- macOS: know how to use it, troubleshoot and reinstall it
- Google Workspace (ex G Suite): Gmail, G Drive, G docs, G Calendar etc.
- English: Speak and write (Level 1)
Alan IT Stack
- iPads mini
- Google Chromebox for meetings
- Google workspace
The mission will be onsite, and you will have access to the main Office.