Product Owner SeniorRef : 230329T001
Je recherche un Product Owner Senior pour un client dans la chimie
• Start date of the mission : Monday, April 3, 2023
• End date of the mission : Friday, March 29, 2024
• Full Time Equivalent
• LYON - REMOTE ok
• Anglais obligatoire
• TJM entre 500 et 600€
Description : Pricing Data lake Product owner
- On the Sales & Marketing domain, the client is running an IT program to build a Digital Pricing product. This product is composed of several modules and there is a need to implement a data lake for data sourcing. We are searching for a Data product owner who will lead the Pricing data lake squad.
- The main objective of the squad is to implement a data lake to feed the different Pricing modules with the expected data sources.
- The Data product owner will interact mainly with the other POs and the Product Manager in order to define the Product backlog.
- He will have to build the EPIC road map for the next Product Increment (1 per quarter) and will be responsible for the achievement of the objectives.
- He will be in charge of the backlog refinement in user stories and their prioritization. He will closely work with the Data architect which is part of the squad in order to design the data lake.
- The data product owner will define the KPIs and acceptance criteria related to the backlog in order to track the value delivered.
- The Data product owner will rely on his previous experience on Data lake implementation and take in account the different engineering aspects (data quality, data structuration, data transformation).
The quality expected are:
- Good understanding of data architecture design and E2E data management
- At ease for data analysis and data manipulation
- Fluent english (verbal and written)
- Good collaboration and team work skills with the squad member composed with Data analyst, data engineer and data architect
- Agile mindset Experience required:
- Experience in SCRUM project framework (already an experience in SAFe is a plus)
- Experience in Data lake project implementation and/or other kind of data integration project (data hub, data warehouse, …) - Knowledge of data architecture principles and modelization - Knowledge of Talend and GCP environment is a plus
- Experience on Workshop animation for requirement gathering, testing strategy definition and execution, documentation realization