Fatma Testeur SELENIUM
Master's degree | Digital Imaging and Multimedia Applications
Higher institute of media arts (ISAMM) | 2012
Licentiate degree | Digital Imaging and Multimedia Applications
Higher institute of Technology and Computer Science| 2010
Scientific baccalaureate Diploma | Secondary High school | 2006
Certifications and Trainning
International Software Testing Qualifications Board (iSTQB) | 2012
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) | 2016
Scrum foundation trainning | 2017
Test Automation Frameworks:
Selenium, Silk Test, UFT 12,
TestNG, Robot Framework,
Test Management tools:
Silk Centrale, Testlink, Jira, Squash,
Zephyr, Xray, Jira, Mantis,
Bugzilla, Track+, Redmine.
HTML, CSS, Scripting Shell.
French – bilingual
English – Fluent
Arabic – Native
QA Automation Lead
Wevioo | May 2017 - Mars 2020
**Projects & tasks:
***Vaudoise: Business and private insurance in Lausanne Switzerland
- Scripting tests with JAVA using SILK Test Framework , Eclipse, GitLab,
Sonar, Jira, for several projects: Web, Cowbol, Rest API, …
- Code Reviewing with the QA team to ensuring a best code quality,
- Ensuring test regression continuity and coverage metrics.
- Follow-up the QA automation team activities
*** SAB2i: Vendor of banking software packages in France
-Scripting and executing automatic tests with JAVA using SILK
Test, Eclipse and Git for the their banking application
***TVIOO: a Ressource Management Solution of Wevioo
- Scripting tests with JAVA using Selenium, TestNG, Git and JUnit
- Switching to Robot Framework and Python
- Configuring and Execution tests with Jenkins
Neoxam | January 2015 – May 2017
**Main tasks :
- Writing test cases for their asset management application and a BI
- Scripting tests using Selenium , Python for the web part and UFT12 for
the desktop part
- Implementing and executing APIs tests using SOAPUI and JMETER.
- Reporting and following-uo bugs with Jira
Edatis | July 2012 – December 2014
**Main tasks :
- Designing test cases with Testlink from functional specifications.
- Ensuring the No regression by execution all tests base.
- Executing REST API Tests using Postman
- Reporting anomalies with Mantis.
- Writing test reports.