Aicha Développeur DOTNET
• 2009 - Master in Software Engineering
ISIMM : Higher Institute of Computer Science and Mathematics of Monastir
• 2007 - Master in Computer Sciences
FSM : Faculty of Sciences of Monastir
• 2000 - Bachelor's degree Mathematics
• Arabic: Native language
• Fluent French
• Fluent English
• Technique of communication: animated by Fares Ben Swilah 2014
• PNL Technique : animated by Houda Hammouda 2012
• Low of attraction : animated by Houssein Tej 2012
• Technique of persuadassions : animated by Houssein Tej 2017
• SPEAKER : animated by Aymen ben Othmen 2017
• Business applications (B2B & B2C)
• Corporate social network
• Entreprise Resource Planning (ERP) in health care
Senior Software Engineer, .NET developer | AKTALYS (SOUSSE)
ERP Healthcare development Since July 2012
Development of a hospital management system, for a leader european society, using scrum methodology
- Design of the IHM of the modules according to the specifications
- Development of hospital stock management throughout all modules (collection plan, care plan, pharmaceutical validation ...)
o Management of the article sheets.
o Management of the stock cards.
o Stock management (stock movements ...)
o Inventaire management
- Participate in the managment of modules of the computerized medical file management system:
o Hospital management.
o Admissions management.
o Management of patient movements
- Participate in the management of role management system modules
o Role management
o Management of hablitations
o Views management
- Optimization of LINQ services
- Creation and control of scripts for updating the database structure for SQL server and Oracle
- Implementation of continuous integration
- Integration of IHM + creation of custom styles on Expression Blend
- Implementation of applications to interface with externe client
Silverlight, WPF, C#, RiaServices , WCF RiaServices, LINQ, EntityFramwork, Oracle, SqlServer, Telerik,Crystal Reports, Prism,Transact SQL, Fiddler, SQL Profiler, TFS, VisualStudio 2010, 2013
Software Engineer, .NET developer | PROXYM-IT (SOUSSE)
Social network for university of managment From Mars 2012 until Juin 2012
Development of a social network specific to an educational enterprise university of management
It is a platform consisting of two modules using DLL files from a specific framework containing common business objects and graphical components (metro style).
ASP.NET, Framework MVC 3 (Razor) & Entity Framework 4.3,
Visual Studio 2008, SQL server 2008, TSQL, Linq query, metro style, jquery
.Net Developer | Bivolino.com (BELGUIM / MONASTIR)
Multichannel Ecommerce platforme for customized shirts based on NopCommerce project From December 2009 until Decembre 2011
Development of platforme web based on NopCommerce project.
Development of an SOA service-oriented architecture (WebService, XML, SOAP) with online payment
- Development of an SOA service-oriented architecture (WebService, XML, SOAP)
on which are based the sites of sale custom shirts for the Belgian company Bivolino.com and its customers (3suisse.fr, Debenhams.uk,Otto.nl, Marksandspencer.com, HouseofFraser.uk, chibo.de, ...) as part of European project "Open Garments" (http: //********).
- Integration of online payment and emailing client commands
- Development of specific web-based management applications for Bivolino.com and its B2B clients and implementation of continuous integration:
* Development of B2B inventory management application (OFMS) via a web services
Multichannel Ecommerce Inventory Order Software Integration
* Development of B2B application for the management and sale of promotional codes (individual and generic gift vouchers)
* Development of web application for the management and sale of Codes Gift Vouchers, for B2B & B2C clients
* Development of B2B application for dynamic promotional banner management
SOA service-oriented architecture (WebService, XML, SOAP), Asp.net, sqlserver, stored procedure, Ajax,...