Alhousseynou - Consultant Microsoft 365Ref : 220215A002
Since Sept. 2018 IT SYSTEM MANAGER
TEYLIOM GROUP, Dakar (Senegal)
Manage Office 365 Admin Center Architecture. Support the business in project prioritization, aligning projects and
technology in order to maximize ROI, and overall IT strategy in support of the business strategy. Offer
architecture and technology assessments, and high-level solution design.
▪ Manage Azure Active Directory in Office 365 platform.
▪ Manage Exchange Online in Office 365 platform
▪ Manage Security & Compliance in Office 365 platform
▪ Manage Backups & Restoring critical data, Disaster Recovery Plans implementation, Replications
▪ Power BI solutions by designing Reporting and Dashboards based on KPIs for C-levels decision making.
Senior IT System Manager, Solutions Architect
MICROCRED Group, Dakar (Senegal)
Directed & Supervised multiple local and remote teams and projects in the areas of data
center operations, Infrastructure design, Deployment and internal Support. Served as a
technical liaison between executives and technical groups. Negotiated vendor agreements.
Administered IT project budgets.
▪ Improved efficiency and lowered costs by implementing Automation and Virtualization
solutions from On-premise to Cloud platform (AWS)
▪ Central Management of +3000 System nodes from a based Cloud platform on SaaS
mode (Optitune Bravura SaaS Solution)
▪ Central Management of + 2500 Mobile devices from a based Cloud platform (Manage
▪ Design Monthly Reporting & Dashboards with KPIs for C-levels & Country Managers
▪ Established Project, Development, and Support teams to meet changing business and
▪ Cultivated strong relationships with key decision makers serving as a trusted advisor
and business partner.
Mar. 2002 -
IT System & Security Manager
PCCI GROUP, Dakar (Senegal)
Design and assess small, medium, and enterprise Unified Collaboration environments for
migrations, upgrades, and new installations
▪ Leveraged deep technical expertise to thoroughly assess client's environment for
Server. Desktop or Application Virtualization and subsequently design Architectures to
meet client needs.
▪ Strengthened and increased the awareness of PCCI’s total value proposition by
demonstrating a strong understanding of competitive and emerging technologies.
▪ Design and manage the IT System Architecture for PCCI Group (Senegal, Ivory Coast,
Cameroun, Mauritania, Bissau Guinea, France, UAE)
▪ Designed Networked Attached Storage (NAS) solutions for complex applications and
environments, resulting in highly available and high-performing storage infrastructure.
▪ Security management with Reverse Engineering (Malware Analysis, Vulnerability
Assessment & Penetration, Patch Management)
▪ Developed and delivered data migration strategies for Windows platforms, enabling
seamless movement of applications to higher-performing storage platforms.
▪ Managing System Messaging in cluster mode for all the group
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Office 365 Admin Center Quality Control & Organization
Azure Active Directory Platforms Migration
Exchange Online / SharePoint Online IT Business Analysis
Teams Management Reporting & Dashboards Design (+KPI)
Security & Compliance on O365 Teamwork / Adaptability / Flexibility
Power Automates / Flow Innovative / Result Oriented
System: Office365, Azure Active Directory, Security, Managing Servers ( Windows & Linux ), Exchange (all release),
Networking: LAN, WAN, Switching, Routing, Firewalling, Cisco Technologies
Database: SQL Server (all release), MySQL
BI: Power BI, Power Pivot, Data Warehousing, Data Analysis, Reporting, Dashboards
Cloud: AWS, Google, Windows Azure
MDM: Windows Intune, Kaseya, ManageEngine, Knox Samsung, RG System, IBM MaaS360
Monitoring: Kaseya, Nagios, Optitune, Centreon, RDS, Teamviewer, Terminal Server
Security: Access Control, Authentication, Multi-Authentication Factor, Threat, Vulnerability, Data & Network Security
Master’s degree in Computer Science – University Cheikh Anta Diop, Dakar – with honours
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science – University Cheikh Anta Diop, Dakar – with honours
Technician Diploma in Computer Science – IAFP Thomas Sankara, Dakar – with honours
(Major of Promotion)
1. English: Fluent
2. French: Fluent
3. Arabic: Fluent
France, UAE (Dubai), Hong-Kong, China (Chengdu & Nanchong), Ivory Coast, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia
DOMAINES DE COMPETENCES
Conception d’Infrastructures IT Microsoft 365 Admin Center
Coaching d’Equipes IT / Formateur Microsoft Office 365
Strategies & Planification / Budgets IT Azure AD / AWS
Gestion de Projets / Coordination Plateforme Cisco Meraki Cloud
Gestion de Serveurs / Réseaux Microsoft Messagerie Exchange
Backups / Prévention Perte de Données Virtualisation de Serveurs / Gestion de Cluster
Plan de Reprise après Sinistre Sécurité / Power BI / Systèmes / Téléphonie
Ces profils pourraient vous intéresser !
CONSULTANT POWER PLATFORM , POWER BI , POWER AUTOMATE
Consultant Power BI
Consultant-Support en Informatique
Chef de projet PMO
Consultant cybersécurité WINDOWS
Expert MICROSOFT 365
Développeur DATA / BI